Current Events Is it pathetic that half of the SHs don’t even know Haki?

Knowing about it and having the opportunity for 2 years is also different than not knowing.

No it isnt. You also need to know how to manifest that will, or are you saying Tashigi with CoA has a greater spirit and will than Thriller Bark Zoro who took on Luffy´s pain? It does not work like that.

You criticized that they did not come with Haki from the TS.
If you want them to unlock it in battle, they did not have the opportunity yet, they hardly had a serious fight.
Which is why it's bad... since 10 years passed on timeskip and they barely tested their abilitis to their limits... they should have done so to unlock it in previous arcs... in preparation for this upcoming huge war.. so that they can utilize haki in this war... or at least have some seeds for it

Which is why it's bad... since 10 years passed on timeskip and they barely tested their abilitis to their limits... they should have done so to unlock it in previous arcs... in preparation for this upcoming huge war.. so that they can utilize haki in this war... or at least have some seeds for it
I have a feeling they're tryna hype it up? But the strawhats need more haki users for sure.

I think that awakening may be a very difficult stage to achieve. Are the requirements for awakening mentioned? Just a question?
It was never mentioned

But the simple fact that those impel down prisoner guards have it (EVEN IF it was forced)
It simply means that you don't have to be an Elite, or a King's haki user to qualify for Awakening...
It means you can knock on the door of that stage the more you master your DF and dig deep into it

Cause it doesn't matter if it was forced... if those prisoner guards don't qualify for it... even if it was forced... the awakening will NOT HAPPEN.... but clearly there is no qualification here... it's just as simple as mastering your DF more and more until you reach the point of awakening which will open the door fir bigger possibilities with utilizing your fruit

It was never mentioned

But the simple fact that those impel down prisoner guards have it (EVEN IF it was forced)
It simply means that you don't have to be an Elite, or a King's haki user to qualify for Awakening...
It means you can knock on the door of that stage the more you master your DF and dig deep into it

Cause it doesn't matter if it was forced... if those prisoner guards don't qualify for it... even if it was forced... the awakening will NOT HAPPEN.... but clearly there is no qualification here... it's just as simple as mastering your DF more and more until you reach the point of awakening which will open the door fir bigger possibilities with utilizing your fruit
I have a feeling that them being zoan probably helped? Because zoan types are said to have more stamina and durability, eg, law and sanji commenting on the toughness of page one's zoan. And there's also the thing that each defvil fruit may have a different method of awakening.

I have a feeling they're tryna hype it up? But the strawhats need more haki users for sure.
Dude... at first... I was okay with Oda making only Luffy/Zoro/Sanji having it in the crew... why?

Because during Marineford... when Marco and Vista cut Akainu... Akainu was irritated a bit and said "you're haki users"

So at least it really felt like that Oda is giving Haki to only the TOP of the food chain... and not just any regular character in New World... cause there was no reason to make Akainu irritated and state that comment as if it's not usual to have Haki users...

Then after seeing random ass people use haki... it completely changed my mind about SHs and it really made me want more users on the crew...

Dude... at first... I was okay with Oda making only Luffy/Zoro/Sanji having it in the crew... why?

Because during Marineford... when Marco and Vista cut Akainu... Akainu was irritated a bit and said "you're haki users"

So at least it really felt like that Oda is giving Haki to only the TOP of the food chain... and not just any regular character in New World... cause there was no reason to make Akainu irritated and state that comment as if it's not usual to have Haki users...

Then after seeing random ass people use haki... it completely changed my mind about SHs and it really made me want more users on the crew...
He's gonna give everyone one type of haki at least. I don't know when tho. I think people will hate it if they all don't have haki.

M

MD Zolo

I think Robin probably does have Haki. Because she has been hanging around people whose main asset is haki. Similarly, I think Brook has haki too, we still don't know about his past that much.

As for Nami, Chopper and Franky... it makes sense why they don't have Haki. It's because they were with people who didn't know haki. So, they will have to awaken it like Ussop did.

I bet Nami does it in this arc. Question is, who will be the emotional anchor for that to happen? For Ussop, it was Luffy. It should be someone else for Nami, otherwise it becomes too repititive.

Considering everything has been leading up to this, this is the arc to judge by.

If they remain side character and do not advance, i might agree, but at this point, too early.
Real time is irrelevant really.
In the future reading 300 chapters if a few weeks tops.

SH pirates suffer from lack of Haki users
While Roger Pirates had a whole shit ton users of King's Haki which is the most rare type LMAO
I think the monster trio will all get conqueror's. I mean, that's the most possible as we've got lot of hints towards that. Oda's given hints and then they all we be like a mirror image of roger's crew, ie,

Roger- Luffy
Rayleigh- Zoro
Scopper- Sanji.

This is all I want, lol

It's just a newly introduced stage of DF

It doesn't mean that people like Brook cannot achieve it...

If you want my list of who awakened DF user... then I will have to list even some characters who were not stated to be awakened... but I just believe they reached it anyway...

But generally... just like Haki pre-timeskip when it was introduced.. which was new for us... and didn't know the details of it... Oda kept it very hidden and rare people used it...

But look at us now... people who use Haki in the New World are SOOO MANY

Awakening of Df is the same... since it's a new stage of DF... and Oda doesn't want to expand on it yet... he will make rare people use it... until it's fully explaind then you will see more and more users got it... and in fact... you may end up recognizing that some previous characters were using awakeing without us realizing
This is the only thing we can go by

It´s very rare, and Oda has been using it as portrayal tool to distinguish between the users, similarly to CoC.
In New World we only have met two guys who have it, Kaidou probably will, and King might.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think Robin probably does have Haki. Because she has been hanging around people whose main asset is haki. Similarly, I think Brook has haki too, we still don't know about his past that much.

As for Nami, Chopper and Franky... it makes sense why they don't have Haki. It's because they were with people who didn't know haki. So, they will have to awaken it like Ussop did.

I bet Nami does it in this arc. Question is, who will be the emotional anchor for that to happen? For Ussop, it was Luffy. It should be someone else for Nami, otherwise it becomes too repititive.
I think they might have developed some basic CoO but they have never shown CoA yet sadly. I hope the time will come soon.

Well, the topd dogs of the world all have OP haki but on the other hand even scrubs like Amazon lily warriors have it and pre time skip, hakiless (bar coc), Luffy was miles ahead of them.

Oda can show Franky, Robin etc overpower dudes who have haki. In the end every SH had easy game with Hody's and even Doffy's captains, Robin fodderized hakuba Cavendish. Even if they have not yet haki, or by this point they have not shown it, it doesn't mean they are not strong.

What I don't like is that they should have developed since Sabaody 2.0, we already get few from their timeskip (some new forms, even if Brook new powers were cool) but after that we have nothing for them bar Usopp getting CoO... As always we need less side characters and more SH crew.