The same ones who thought zoro = luffy, zkk.., Admirals = Yonko

Think Mihawk = Shanks is true lol:suresure:

Oda literally hyped kaido and Shanks this chapter
Hyping Yonko not Posthawk

Posthawk has received zero hype since Nw started
He got demoted and replaced with toys .

Mihawk wank will die out soon too
Admirals and zoro wank died already

White fucking beard ran form a fodder marine ship when he had Oden with him. Retreating from Shanks at this point is a badge of honor. This man stopped Akainu and BB, and bitch slapped Kaido into giving up his dreams of killing WB.
It's not the same.

Whitebeard: saying it's pointless to fight the Marines, since there will keep sending new forces anyways.

Greenbull: playing the tough guy, wanting to impress Akainu, yelling at the scabbards and saying he will kill thousands, because no one is allowed to disobey the WG. Yet when Shanks released some of his CoC from miles away, realizing that he has to run.

Power scaling doesn't matter in this manga anymore, Oda has proven it countless times by constantly nerfing and humiliating the Yonkos in this saga for the sake of plot.
I mean i just love gardens and greeneries etc i also love forest god from Mononoke Hime since this being was the pioneer of growing plantations with just its steps

Sigh i guess Oda made so many potentially great powers into mediocre powers just like Forest DF, Soul DF, Kaidou's Dragon DF

ONE PIECE 1055: New Era

- Momonosuke stopped Yamato from interfering because he wants to save Wano alone as that's his duty.

- Momonosuke vs. Ryokugyu

- Momonosuke finally figured out how to use Bolo Breath.

- With one single Bolo Breath, Momonosuke heavily injures Ryokugyu.

- Ryokugyu gives up after sensing Shanks's "Conqueror's Haki" ambition and realizing that the Red Hair Pirates are near. (EtenBoby)

- Cut to land underneath Wano.

- Sukiyaki takes Robin and Law to the depths where the Road Poneglyph is hidden in the old Wano Country. There he explains to them how the current Wano Country was built. (EtenBoby)

- Wano was a bigger island which became small because of rising sea level.
- There's more lore from the Poneglyph and Robin's conversation with Sukiyaki.

- The Straw Hats continue their festive celebration.

- The chapter ends with Luffy and Kid sensing Shanks Haki going throughout Wano.

This is such an L

I swear it'd take even mathematicians 10 years to understand how this logic even works.

The thing is, they're rivals. One became the WSS while the other didn't, which by default gives Mihawk the edge. As far as it concerns strength rankings, a world's strongest title is more authentic than a Yonko title because even the likes of Big Mom and Buggy can become one with enough resources.

Which part of ZKK was I wrong about? I dare you to find one post of me saying ZKK will happen.

It's been getting proven right for a long time.
Let Mihawk prove he's > Vegapunk robot first
Also get passed Vista

GB : Momo
Mihawk : Vista
Post automatically merged:

Friendly reminder it will not be worse than this

Nerfed skinny BM hit by her own homie
Vs
Max GB getting trashed by Momo? Lol

Oda is a Red Hair fan, a fan of pirates, this is a pirate saga (the “great serpent soaked in red blood”)
what colour marks the story of One Piece is the passion and energy of pirates (which colour red represents which is why Luffy’s t shirt is red) while @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung thought it was all about team Blue (Latrines) :milaugh: and was hating on shanks the most, Oda’s favourite

I think this perfectly summarises what Oda did to you, Lee

@Sasaki Kojirō @Erkan12 @Seraphoenix @MonsterKaido

Status
Not open for further replies.