Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Better than dying, wasting lynch and actions and unnecessary pushing?

Likewise we can protect you if needed
See, I asked Aries earlier and he clearly said not to reveal anything

All I can say is "wait my action is under processing"

Is it subtle OMGUS?
I want to be sure but going with probability you're more likely to be scum and you have done nothing earlier to make me believe you're town
I don't play my game to appease you or make myself look townie to you.

You could have simply said "Hey reborn has conversion fail so he could be scum like others"

But you didn't. You took a neutral stance and at the same time made subtle push to have votes on me. That's scummy

There is nothing Omgus because I haven't said anything like this to others but you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So we voting Ekko ?

I would still like to yeet JG , why i never get any killshot :stealthblack:
We can get Joy Day 2. She soft defended Ekko earlier too, when she claimed he looked better than I did, and when pressed on this, was unable to reference any part of our back and forth to support her position. Needs some pressure, anyway.

See, I asked Aries earlier and he clearly said not to reveal anything

All I can say is "wait my action is under processing"

I don't play my game to appease you or make myself look townie to you.

You could have simply said "Hey reborn has conversion fail so he could be scum like others"

But you didn't. You took a neutral stance and at the same time made subtle push to have votes on me. That's scummy

There is nothing Omgus because I haven't said anything like this to others but you.
So asking people to investigate you makes me look bad?

I'm not trying to look neutral. That looks bad on you and deserve attention. I'm trying to be causious if anything, but tbh you're not helping yourself

And what is omgus if not calling people scum for suspecting you?

Reborn

So asking people to investigate you makes me look bad?

I'm not trying to look neutral. That looks bad on you and deserve attention. I'm trying to be causious if anything, but tbh you're not helping yourself

And what is omgus if not calling people scum for suspecting you?
You didn't get my point

You called for invest and that's fine. But then also make subtle point of voting me

J

Joygirl1

We can get Joy Day 2. She soft defended Ekko earlier too, when she claimed he looked better than I did, and when pressed on this, was unable to reference any part of our back and forth to support her position. Needs some pressure, anyway.
Framing attempt noted.

I´d prefer to lynch Worst, he and Ratchet are still after me without providing any good reasons. I never defended Ekko, I even wrote that I´d be fine with policy lynching him too.

Reborn

You basically need invest result to clear you imo and without that, yeah i'd rather Lynch you than random person. You're lucky Usopp looks this bad rn
Oh please spare me this threat.

Try it on someone on whom it can works.

I don't need invest result at all to clear me. You people need invest result on me to clear your doubts on me. Don't mix these two things

Also, let me expand on what I meant
With 2 mafia teams and other cults, he's much more likely to be scum, but in case he's not, we're kinda screwed. Investigation would be nice. .

In above post, you make statment which indicates you aren't sure who am I? Scum or town. You even said if town then you guys are screwed.

So then you suggested investing me.

With gun to my head I'd just vote him though
But in the same post, you says you will just vote me.

Why?

Do you lack patience? Are you running somewhere?

Do you not wanted me investigated earlier? Then why this tone of voting me when you aren't sure who I am a and knows if I am town then guys messed up?

Oh please spare me this threat.

Try it on someone on whom it can works.

I don't need invest result at all to clear me. You people need invest result on me to clear your doubts on me. Don't mix these two things

Also, let me expand on what I meant
With 2 mafia teams and other cults, he's much more likely to be scum, but in case he's not, we're kinda screwed. Investigation would be nice. .

In above post, you make statment which indicates you aren't sure who am I? Scum or town. You even said if town then you guys are screwed.

So then you suggested investing me.

But in the same post, you says you will just vote me.

Why?

Do you lack patience? Are you running somewhere?

Do you not wanted me investigated earlier? Then why this tone of voting me when you aren't sure who I am a and knows if I am town then guys messed up?
I'm voting Usopp i'm pretty sure, what you're talking about. i'm basically saying, if i had to guess, id guess scum

Worst

Custom title
Framing attempt noted.

I´d prefer to lynch Worst, he and Ratchet are still after me without providing any good reasons. I never defended Ekko, I even wrote that I´d be fine with policy lynching him too.
From what i remember your threadplay when town was more "" passionate "" while here it just seems like u trying to be more conservative and don't get into much trouble / attention you're also mostly trying to defend yourself and not really joining discussions to actually help looking for scums........

Reborn is really good player imo. Who wouldn't want to convert him tbh. Better someone semi active than someone who's out there, waiting to get killed. Not someone completely inactive either.
Well, I think that‘s definitely more interesting than why the conversion failed. You guys don‘t consider that Mafia can oftenly get converted, too, like you in the Marvel game.

Status
Not open for further replies.