Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I look at feats and portrayal and Aramaki has very poor feats and portrayal so far.

Don't even compare him to Kizaru who is stronger than Aokiji (Akainu's equal)

The reason there were two new recruits for admirals implies that those 2 were meant to replace Aokiji.

No wonder Akainu hasn't even given Greenbull recognition
Damn you dude Do you think akainu would be contend by having admirals being at low level . It is said akainu(doffu said Fleet admiral i don't which but present being akainui will consider him) trained both fuji and greenbull for two years. Also after timeskip . It is clearly stated that marines got more stronger under akainu leadership.It's ridiculous to think everyone became stronger but admirals became lesser. So don't sh*t on GB . He is a single man who is surrounded by like three yonko crews and some strong samurai. Do you think akainu or kizaru will be like confronting them headon. even they will not dare because the risk is not worth benefit.

it literally did
Whitebeard said it won't change anything trashing them, as new forces will keep coming
He wouldn't need to run away
What, he can't spare few quake punches to the fodder ships?
Meanwhile Greenbull: "I will kill thousands of people if necessary to get strawhats head. I am father nature itself. Yet pissing his pants sensing Shanks from miles away
Well that's because after killing off the alliance, he would be vulnerable to Shanks and his crew

Do you think Greenbull can take on alliance + Shanks + his crew? I don't see what's so wrong about this

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Momonosuke finally figured out how to use Bolo Breath.
Makes sense.:wellwell:
- With one single Bolo Breath, Momonosuke heavily injures Ryokugyu.
Oda is completely shitting at any fucking logic here. Who could've thought, right?:wellwell:
- Ryokugyu gives up after sensing Shanks's "Conqueror's Haki" ambition and realizing that the Red Hair Pirates are near. (EtenBoby)
Well. I predicted this very early on. What I didn't predict is that Oda will lose his mind and make Momo injure Ryokugyu.

I'm not overly disappointed since I had behind my head that what Oda did to Kaido and Mom, he will do to other Top Tiers one way or the other but this is just retarded. Fr, I would rather take Yamato doing that shit because you can excuse it somewhat. This bullshit Momo wank makes no sense especially since his fruit is supposed to be a failed attempt at recreating Kaido's fruit lol.

So. Ryokugyu's introduction serves no purpose rather than Oda trying to overuse his brain cells at portraying 8 yo kid as a Guardian Deity of Wano.

LOL.

tl;dr Ryokugyu withdrawing due to Shanks and his crew being there is completely normal. That retarded Momo wank was unnecessary.

I don't care much tbh. Ask anyone, I always shat on new Admirals. OG Trio always >

From another leaker
  • Momo vs Greenbull
  • Momo finally figured out how to use Boro breath
  • With one single Boro breath, Momo clapped Greenbull
  • Greenbull is heavily injured
  • Greenbull somehow gets up but senses immense haki nearby
  • Greenbull is scared after sensing immense color of supreme kings and runs away
  • We see that the scary haki was from Shanks and he is in mainland Wano
So yeah, Momo almost low-diffed an admiral.

This is so fucking stupid.

Do you think Greenbull can take on alliance + Shanks + his crew? I don't see what's so wrong about this
The point is, how an overly aggressive and overconfident, bloodlusted Greenbull, after sensing Shanks' presence, immediately backing off. Oda could've made it clear by having Greenbull say "facing the RHPs along with the alliance will be too much". But Oda left it with Greenbull being intimidated by Shanks being present in a radius of a couple of miles.

All thinking Aramaki ran away and stuff...
After a few months, we get to know that he has planted poisonous super spreader plants everywhere and everyone in wano is dead.
:yodaswag:

Damn you dude Do you think akainu would be contend by having admirals being at low level . It is said akainu(doffu said Fleet admiral i don't which but present being akainui will consider him) trained both fuji and greenbull for two years. Also after timeskip . It is clearly stated that marines got more stronger under akainu leadership.It's ridiculous to think everyone became stronger but admirals became lesser. So don't sh*t on GB . He is a single man who is surrounded by like three yonko crews and some strong samurai. Do you think akainu or kizaru will be like confronting them headon. even they will not dare because the risk is not worth benefit.
Akainu has not even given Greenbull recognition yet.
Greenbull getting injured by Boro Breath is worse than Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.