Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

In few hours though. I have to read from the beginning​

Ratchet has good talent for fake news ngl

Though he made it obvious but it was still good enough to troll many of you :gokulaugh:

:suresure::suresure:

Inb4 flowa sends me to hell.....

*Disappears quickly into shadows "

Don‘t make me wanna nuke you, Captain :sadgrin:.

I don‘t have a nuke, though. I can nuke you in RPS :yearight:.

@Reborn You should have totally coasted as I should have done too. Staying silent gets rewarded by getting away automatically, if you try to do something and to give your best you see what´s coming out from it, someone will come, make stupid stuff up and wants to get you lynched for no good reasons like Ratchet is trying hard here. I´m so done with this fucking mafia community at this point to be honest!
I said it to Ratchet and I'll say it to you - just do your thing. If you're in right, they'll be proven wrong, sooner or later. No reason to get that mad, really

By all.means, can someone check me on this? I think my arguments and positions are very reasonable here, but one can always do with a fresh pair of eyes to give your arguments a look over, lest the ego beast within take over.
To be fair, what's the case on JG even? Other than Worst being sure she's scum? That's pretty null for me so far tbh

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
With 3 Cults I think Maf can be culted, too, else they just had the few Townies to convert and that would be difficult for the Cults.
Morning fellas
:hapnoel:

Something I'm curious about is how a mafia culting another mafia works.

Let's go with the iconic red and purple as an example.

Say red cults one of the purples, does that purple player know they've been culted or do they get a secret paint job?

And if they do happen to get added to red chat are they allowed to point fingers at their fellow purples or are they restricted.

---
I'm curious about this since having a clue on how this works could be useful for reading people later.

Morning fellas

Say red cults one of the purples, does that purple player know they've been culted or do they get a secret paint job?

And if they do happen to get added to red chat are they allowed to point fingers at their fellow purples or are they restricted.

---
I'm curious about this since having a clue on how this works could be useful for reading people later.
Culted mafia are not alllowed to rat their comrades.

Morning fellas

---
It's not mafia culting mafia but cult culting mafia. When it happened to me in Marvel, i was in both PMs. I couldn't reveal to CL who my teammates are and anything related to their abilities. I could just post my role. I didn't get any abilities other than culting people obce CL died. Couldn't speak about being culted in mafia PM.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's not mafia culting mafia but cult culting mafia. When it happened to me in Marvel, i was in both PMs. I couldn't reveal to CL who my teammates are and anything related to their abilities. I could just post my role. I didn't get any abilities other than culting people obce CL died. Couldn't speak about being culted in mafia PM.
Do they get to stay in their original team's chat or do they get kicked out?

Cause I imagine the culted mafia would be insta killed in that case right? If the original team knows who got culted?
:choppawhat:
Ty Charlie

Did you read over my posts? Primarily I think she can be plausibly scum with Ekko, so a lot will depend on his flip.
Tbh I have hard time seeing that. Teammates part. I know you've pointed out some soft defending but I really can't see that. Anyways, she's not top priority, that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.