Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet ur not as hard to read as u think lol
Posts like these are why I grow more confident in this lynch, though. Scum Ekko loves doing things like this - posts which give the impression he genuinely believes something because if the strength of his expressed belief, when he himself has admitted he hasn't read the thread. He has no idea about my alignment, he doesn't even defend himself, but he insists he has read me correctly based on basically nothing. And people do get swayed by this, because on the surface it comes across as Town convinced but swimming against the current. I am happy to provide myriad examples of Scum Ekko doing this sort of thing upon request.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Everyone here yeah. Also I never town read you so idk where you got that from.
i dont care about ur read on me, nor will i try to convince u to read me in a certain way..

i dont know who is here or who isnt. i just called certain players scum bc the way they r handling this wagon is horrible + other reasons ive stated before

u r among them

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're literally throwing suspicions left and right, nothing else. I said bunch of times already I'm town. That's not even mafia role. Pay attentiom
dont trust any1 rn
i dont think any of u asked me proper questions or tried to handle my wagon in a townie way

Status
Not open for further replies.