Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. So yeah, there must be other Shchibukai. No way there'd be assist for 1 person. Mihawk has to be in the game. Boa and Doffy probably too. Jinbei maybe would count as Shichibukai too. And Law.

Moria or Kuma, idk, maybe
Well, Jinbei is Town. I assume the Shichis eligible for that would be Indies.

Worst

Custom title
She has a point that you suspected her long before investigations were open though
Ok let me say this one last time:

I saw Ratchet voting Joygirl, so i decided to pull off one of mine -200IQ moves and decided to jump on the wagon to get some reactions out of it ( yes i like to do things on a whim ) i tried to push for her to see how she / other players would react to it and during " the game " i didn't liked her responses so i kept going and quote by quote i started to like her responses even less

Now that we are more free in using our abilities i might have other reasons to suspect her though i cannot reveal these " reasons "

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Worst and ratchet pushing for a player doesn't make sense if they are scums.

I mean if they are scums then why they would risk pushing just a player on D1 itself.

It doesn't add up as scum gameplay but town gameplay to me so far. If their target flipped town then it would put them in bad spot

Ya game seem to be multiball but we have to analyse based on how one played and I don't see them pushing someone D1 as scums.

I saw Ratchet voting Joygirl, so i decided to pull off one of mine -200IQ moves and decided to jump on the wagon to get some reactions out of it ( yes i like to do things on a whim ) i tried to push for her to see how she / other players would react to it and during " the game " i didn't liked her responses so i kept going and quote by quote i started to like her responses even less

Now that we are more free in using our abilities i might have other reasons to suspect her though i cannot reveal these " reasons "
oh, that's interesting

As to be expected from my prodigy, outsmarting even the smartest

You sure in JG?

Emil

Certified Memelord
game has what 35 players?

i called like 9 scum with varying degree of scumminess

game has atleast 15 non town guranteed

its not ur first aries game. lets drop the pretending. its getting silly

You have mechanical reasons on Joy?

Status
Not open for further replies.