Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How baki is among the most active ones and over Charlie, ratchet, worst, ekko?

Also, cult recruit on me happened on D0 so who actually established favourable position during D0 for you?

And, when it comes to cult recruiting then it's not about who is most active but who can survive longer or blend with town more
I already told the names who established favourable position for me.

It’s also interesting that you think that you can survive and BLEND more than Pot and Baki.

Why are you doubting their abilities?

They have already blended which you are yet to achieve in this game and they have more thread presence than you.

It’s weird you think that you are a good cult candidate because you can blend with town and survive more. You sound like a scum who’s laying low until the numbers decrease.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

"Let the Witch Hunt begin.
Ekkologix, heretic of Sniper Island, is accused of witchcraft. Will anyone save this little fishy, before he drowns in the bottomless abyss? Fufufu~
"​

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't actually like how Ekko and Fuji have interacted with each other here, but that can be saved for another day.
i mean hes from another faction to urs or an indie. why save it later. we can talk about it now. what u got going on thats more important

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i mean hes from another faction to urs or an indie. why save it later. we can talk about it now. what u got going on thats more important
I feel like I've done enough today, and I don't want to get too attached to solving worlds based on a flip that might throw it all off.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I already told the names who established favourable position for me.

It’s also interesting that you think that you can survive and BLEND more than Pot and Baki.

Why are you doubting their abilities?

They have already blended which you are yet to achieve in this game and they have more thread presence than you.

It’s weird you think that you are a good cult candidate because you can blend with town and survive more. You sound like a scum who’s laying low until the numbers decrease.
When did I say I can survive and blend more than baki or pot? Where I doubted their abilities?

Can you quote this part of my post which says so?

Btw you didn't answer my question - how baki have more thread presence than ratchet, Charlie, worst? Why you specifically mentioned baki is what tipped me off

Emil

Certified Memelord
everyone give thoughts on

charlie
ratchet
reborn
fuji

melkor
emi
random asshole
worst

im missing some names but these will do for now

i dont give a sht who is town rn. from my postion with a wagon on me (which btw i have no idea how big it is) my primary goal is to look at those questioning me and solve the scum in them

i gave u 3 so far that r turbo outed

ratchet
reborn
charlie

those cannot be town

you can add fuji to them. hes not town either

melkor next in line

then emi doddsy worst random asshole

why dont we talk post game and see how many i got right
Point against Ratchet is him in general, I assume.
Point against Reborn is cult immunity I assume, still this should be investigated first.
Poinst against me being I'm not feeling genuine, from what I remember.

That's a lot for calling anyone turbo outed tbh. If anyone was turbo outed, it'd be JG if Worst really has guilty result on her.

Fuji you thought was town not that long ago. LM, I never know, I always investigate him first when I'm able to.

Worst provided results apparently.

Doddsy is null for me so far tbh.

Emi and Random literally aren't here. They're potential vig targets anyway.

We can talk post game, sure, but is that point of the game? Throw shet at whoever and hope it sticks somewhere?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yeah we can’t kill in this phase, so

I see. Just because you did doesn’t mean I should do it too. XD
@Lord Melkor also if you are wondering about the first unfinished line, what I meant to say is, yeah we can’t kill in this day phase, so cult is trying to increase their numbers while they can. If I was cult I’d also not wait for d1, d2 but start from this day onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.