• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets quickly summarize the legend of Dark King Rayleigh

Kizaru : Let me go take a bunch of pacifistas and take out Kaido and Big Mom

Also Kizaru : Can't fuck with Rayleigh..need even more preparation

Garp : Lets fuck with Whitebeard and his entire crew

Also Garp : Can't fuck with Old and Rusty Rayleigh. Countless lives will be lost

Shanks fans : Shanks is a CoC God. Haki man

Oda : Old Rayleigh and Shanks have same level of CoC

Straw hats : Yonko who? Admiral who?? Dragon who??? Oden who???

Also Straw hats : DARK KINGS LEGEND IS KNOWN IN ALL HISTORY BOOKS

Jinbei : Mere Yonko Big Mom

Also Jinbei : (Looking like he has seen his God)..I..i..i cant believe you are here

Oda : Rocks D Xebec and Rayleigh are peak of power in one piece

@Red Admiral
@comrade

There is a reason why vast majority of Fan base puts Rayleigh on Pirate King and not mere yonko admiral level and that reason is definitely not wank.

Not necessarily, it's enough to be a force capable of standing their ground. And since the SSG was meant to replace the Shichibukai, that must be a powerful weapon even Kaido sees as capable of stopping them. Also, we don't know how many forces Kizaru would've taken with him truly. He just offered to be the one to go, since the other two admirals were occupied anyways.
so kizaru, would go on his own, knowing another admiral wouldn't back him up? :crazwhat:

Shanks was a peaceful guy it might be just a single clash with Kaido like he does with WB, then they negotiation end by Shanks giving out road poneglif from the fishman island in exchange for Kaido not to get involve in the Marineford war, that's why Shanks arrived without a single scratch and one of the reason why Sengoku and Gorosei respected him.
Well Big Mom and Kaido fought for 3 days without a scratch so it doesn't work that way. Also, if it was a simple clash, Kaido would not put Shanks on a pedestal

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
this is some premium copium right here
Or maybe you should start using that tiny little peanut sized brain of yours.

You are biggest clown if thats how you comprehended it

Didn't expect this from you
What? How else would you comprehend it when you don't know what context it was said under?
All I'm saying is wait for the full context about what he said and when he said it.

And I still have Kaidou at #1 lmao.

It's the worst case because of the chaos it brings to NW when a yonko falls

Because NW becomes a lawless place
Yonko keep many pirates in check which helps WG to only focus on some pirates and important stuff

I'm still waiting for WG making deals with kaido
Oda has been using WG members to wank Kaido strength

You're here crying
So then you admit that the Gorosei effectively need Kaido in power and GB isn't allowed to touch him. Glad we agree.

It's in the manga. I posted panels. If you think Kaido is stupid enough to not know what's going on with his underground dealings....that's on you. If you think Kaido is stupid enough to not know where weapons his slaves are creating. Again that's on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.