Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope its confirmed due to Momo's flame Breath not Yamato's trash AdvCoC.
dude it's hilarious you believing just bcz momo using borobreath made greenbull serious,the borobreath that Many can counter . Even though he only got serious after momo's attack. It is because of all attacks before he decided to get serious .

Trash adv conq haki? Lol That trash adv conq haki is what greenbull acknowledged as strong haki(remeber he is an admiral and at his stage acknolwedging a user as strong haki is very rare where he didn't give a damn about king and queen). Also only that attack he felt pain.So damn you the haki still rocks

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Yeah it turns out that when you wank the government dogs in the pirate manga you're probably going to eat shit.

The only Admiral that has any actual hype is Akainu and that's because he has portrayal in his favor and a likely fight with Luffy. That's it. The rest of the admirals will be defeated by underlings LMAO
At least the other admirals are genuine threats :ihaha:

BM using 1 move =/= going all out
Call me when BM was trashed
Did you see her being fused with homies while she trashed P1 and Ulti?
Did you see her growing bigger?

Maybe youre talking about Nerfed BM
Oda has BM looking bad vs a group while merfed or being half serious

GB is looking bad vs Momo 1v1 and needs round 2

I'm waiting for GB to beat Momo then you can debate whether he's near Olin
So did GB use multiple named moves on Momo this chap to justify that he is going all out. As you said he's going all out. I'll hold you accountable when we don't see it.

I said she went all out with her DF and Haki. Bigger Big Mom does not make her DF or Haki stronger. Just makes her more durable.

Nope she got trashed and sent by Robin whilst she was healthy and normal.

Round 2 ? Is this a boxing match ? There's no rounds..

Your waiting for it because you know GB retreats. Fine I'm waiting for Big Mom to defeat Robin....then you can debate her being close to GB.

All those years of people saying Shanks' swordsmanship is a conduit for his haki honestly are getting some vindication.

I've been flamed on for saying that if you look at characters like Roger or Rayleigh or Shanks, swordsmanship really isn't the point of their strength or power. They are "classic" pirates with Cutlasses. Its not like Mihawk or other that pride on their ability to fight with Sword.

Roger just swings his blade with zero technique. It's just a method of outputting his haki. If these people "chose" to, I bet you they could throw a nasty punch at someone (i.e. like Garp).

Watch as people take offense to this comment yet again:ihaha:

Mihawk took swordsmanship to levels no one did ... good for him
but Shanks took Haki no man alive did ... that's godly

Yeah it turns out that when you wank the government dogs in the pirate manga you're probably going to eat shit.

The only Admiral that has any actual hype is Akainu and that's because he has portrayal in his favor and a likely fight with Luffy. That's it. The rest of the admirals will be defeated by underlings LMAO
The Admirals' biggest problem is that they are not the focus of the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.