Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUN Fact : in 1055 and Film Red ... Oda Hypes Shanks HAKI not his swordsmanship ... I wonder
All those years of people saying Shanks' swordsmanship is a conduit for his haki honestly are getting some vindication.

I've been flamed on for saying that if you look at characters like Roger or Rayleigh or Shanks, swordsmanship really isn't the point of their strength or power. They are "classic" pirates with Cutlasses. Its not like Mihawk or other that pride on their ability to fight with Sword.

Roger just swings his blade with zero technique. It's just a method of outputting his haki. If these people "chose" to, I bet you they could throw a nasty punch at someone (i.e. like Garp).

Watch as people take offense to this comment yet again:ihaha:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It's funny how "Hype" works.
In one chapter you're in awe of a new character, and two chapters later you're not giving a fuck about him anymore.
Yeah it turns out that when you wank the government dogs in the pirate manga you're probably going to eat shit.

The only Admiral that has any actual hype is Akainu and that's because he has portrayal in his favor and a likely fight with Luffy. That's it. The rest of the admirals will be defeated by underlings LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.