Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

The retainers were also in the middle of recovering when GB attacked, which makes it even funnier :gokulaugh:
Not just recovering, they are an entirely inferior group in strength. Kaidou faced Sulong Neko, Sulong Inu, Denjirou, Ashura, Kawamatsu, Kinemon, Izou, Kiku, Raizou.

Green Bull: Inu Base, Neko Base, Kawamatsu, Denjirou, Raizou, Shinobu + recovering. Huge difference, Neko and Inu are not in Sulong, and they are still injured, Ashura who is extremely strong and who almost dropped the Diff on Jack, is not, he was replaced by Shinobu.

The moment I saw this GB plot I knew people would be disappointed with it's outcome.

They thought this was long island or sabaody, bro Luffy alone is putting work on Aramaki imagine the whole alliance, Oda saved him of further humiliation if we are being honest.
In fact, it was better to lose to Luffy than this current humiliation, because we know that Luffy is already one of the strongest in the manga

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
If anything the Kaidobros are eating good :funky:
Kaidobros are feasting, our coin is on the moon right now. There were some people last week talking about how that chapter made greenbull look stronger than Kaido. Boy oh boy oh BOY do they have egg on their face now. Kaido sends fodderbull fuckin packing

Take a moment away from trashing GB and you can see that Momo's legend is building big time, the Shogun attacked the Navy Admiral after which the Admiral decided to retreat (how many of the Wano citizens know that it was Shanks who scared GB away).

This is actually a big loss for the Zoro fandom. First they lose the Oden parallel of Kaido calling him a monster samurai, then he loses the Ryuma parallel by not beheading Dragon/Kaido instead Luffy's heroics get compared to Ryuma and now Momo is gonna get the Ryuma parallel of warding off the WG by making a Navy Admiral after getting attack by the Shogun.
:josad:

I thought we got over our L. This still hurts :josad:

Kaidobros are feasting, our coin is on the moon right now. There were some people last week talking about how that chapter made greenbull look stronger than Kaido. Boy oh boy oh BOY do they have egg on their face now. Kaido sends fodderbull fuckin packing
Admiral boys didn‘t see 1055 coming like that one month ago ,after they made fun of us for one month:kobeha:

I guess whitebeard was also worried that he would also be a casualty? :suresure:

You expect greenbull on his own to take on kaido + beat pirates + samurai? :whitepress:
if oda made greenbull to solo alliance, people will crying as powercreep thing. Guess it work on both sides lol.

‘’But IM is only to be strongest due headcannon which why he didn’t beat kaido up :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:?

Status
Not open for further replies.