Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't addressed Kaido's weakness to dragon bites. Show feats he can survive say.. 3 bites

:risitameh:
Idk about weakness Kaido screams at everything

There are only three moves that have done an actual damage to kaido

Bajrung gun
Ashura
Togen Totsuka

Everything else is irrelevant

Crazy how zoro with 30 broken bones nerf no CoC shits on luffys gear 4th coc attacks

So GB took some damage he didn't look good against Momo and he healed himself (according to un-named) then he became very serious
Anyway it is a small L if we ignore the Shanks/Kaido parts
Read Eten's msg
He didnt become very serious
He told them to just get out of the way and let him kill Luffy and Momo attacked him
Then he said "alright that's enough"

At this point, I am just worried about every single one of you who are performing mental gymnastics just because you cannot admit inferiority to Mihawk. And Zoro. It's incredible how far people are willing to go just because they dont like something. :saden:
I don't need to perform mental gymnastics. The manga has given me things with Shanks that Mihawk simply does not get lol:

- Shanks is a Yonko, and is the youngest one. Mihawk is not. I don't care about ambition, take it at face value.
- Mihawk so far has not displayed a shred of Conquerors (yes I'm aware he very likely has it, again, this is about PORTRAYAL).
- Shanks clashed with 2 Yonko and the future Fleet Admiral. The latter of which got nervous when he showed up.
- Shanks stopped the Paramount War
- Shanks is respected by Sengoku and can talk to the Gorosei, Mihawk gets hunted when he loses his Shichibukai status.
- Shanks now is using Conquerors from somewhere across the country of Wano and it made Aramaki back off.

Hell, I can also go into non-canon territory and talk about how he made a VA faint with Conquerors and made 2 other Admirals run away too lmao.

Ask yourself, what has Mihawk done? Titles mean shit if portrayal is not actually shown. Ah yes, Shanks and Mihawk had duels before either were great pirates. And neither lost to the other. Oh yes, he cut Buggy, a tidal wave and Luffy, Zoro and Mr. 1 pre timeskip.

What fantastic portrayal for Mihawk:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.