Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't need to perform mental gymnastics. The manga has given me things with Shanks that Mihawk simply does not get lol:

- Shanks is a Yonko, and is the youngest one. Mihawk is not. I don't care about ambition, take it at face value.
- Mihawk so far has not displayed a shred of Conquerors (yes I'm aware he very likely has it, again, this is about PORTRAYAL).
- Shanks clashed with 2 Yonko and the future Fleet Admiral. The latter of which got nervous when he showed up.
- Shanks stopped the Paramount War
- Shanks is respected by Sengoku and can talk to the Gorosei, Mihawk gets hunted when he loses his Shichibukai status.
- Shanks now is using Conquerors from somewhere across the country of Wano and it made Aramaki back off.

Hell, I can also go into non-canon territory and talk about how he made a VA faint with Conquerors and made 2 other Admirals run away too lmao.

Ask yourself, what has Mihawk done? Titles mean shit if portrayal is not actually shown. Ah yes, Shanks and Mihawk had duels before either were great pirates. And neither lost to the other. Oh yes, he cut Buggy, a tidal wave and Luffy, Zoro and Mr. 1 pre timeskip.

What fantastic portrayal for Mihawk:suresure:
You think you are doing Shanks a favor while saying he is like Roger while at the same time describing Roger as an inferior swordsman and comparing him to incompetence such as Big Mom... Are you sure that you know what you are doing? :saden:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That means he didn't have what it takes to outright fold them. Since if he didn't no questions would need to be asked
Yes schizo. Bet you were one of the retards who claimed Kaido didnt have what it takes to outright fold Scabbards when he jobbed to them. Or Big Mom does not have what it takes to outright fold Jinbe-Robin-Franky-Brook.

Or do these arguments only apply to the Admirals?

Status
Not open for further replies.