WSS Mihawk > One armed has been Shanks
Vivre cards
Every other data book
Manga
Mihawks title
Zoros goal

>>>

Your feelings
Literally nothing in "extra" material has ever alluded to this fact. It's just how you decide to interpret titles.

In swordsmanship? Sure Mihawk is the WSS.

Kaido: "Haki trumps over all" when talking about Roger.

The manga has already destroyed this dumb ass logic.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why would I be the one when kaido made it known he wanted to die? Why would I be the one when the same thing the scabbards did to kaido is what kaido allowed Luffy to do to him when they first met? Man if you going to be full retard atleast try making some sort of sense. Delusion should not turn you into this lol
Didn't GB just tell the Scabbards to fuck off and just handover Luffy? Did he just not say outright that he never intended to kill all of them but only wanted to scare them to give up Luffy?

The Yonko dickriding is actually insane lmao.

Dude shut the fuck up

Mihawk is WSS Shanks is a random pure swordsman

Shanks had two arms and was strong enough to be pirate king/was and had grand line shaking duels

Now he is a mere yonko a title likes of Buggy and Big mom can attain

Vivre card oda literally said Mihawk > Shanks
Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks

Your haki man argument in THE MUD when zoro is the very definition of Hakiman

Imagine pulling every random mental gymnastics out of your ass for years only to look like brain dead fucks proven wrong with every new information
Lmao, thanks for proving my point. Did everything I said you were gonna do.

I dare you to try without providing subjective interpretations of titles or duels from 20+ years before the main story that the manga has never shown an outcome of or declared a victor.

Go right ahead lmao
There is no subjective interpretation

Mihawks title is as objective as it gets
Shanks is the swordsman
Mihawk is the strongest swordsman

There is no if no but no or

No matter how many head canons you Shanks dick riders pull out of your ass..facts can not be denied.
Imagine being so obsessed with manga..pulling shit out of your ass and literally denying facts

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Idk I just don't see any internal damage moving taking zoro out after he walked with 30 broken bones and still had enough strength left to scar kaido.

Maybe Law can Puncture ville zoros heart and kill him but he can do it to Gol D Roger as well.

It doesn't change the fact that zoro is above law in every combat stat and is far superior fighter with far superior haki stats.

If zoro is not careful law can take him out like he can take out even Shanks. But zoro isn't a bum like big mom, he has skill and knows law personally.
True.

Status
Not open for further replies.