Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

But it doesn't make his case look any better
He still failed ...he only talks big but can't really deliver unless vs handicapped dudes
What do you expect
Let’s be realistic here
The RHP would destroy his ass even in the next life. Only Shanks would be enough to beat him
Retreating is the only logical choice, yes he failed his mission but he had no other choice
The RHP are the strongest crew
Shanks and his crew are the pinnacle of the Pirate World even if Kaido is stronger than Shanks

All I wanna say is that Oda's writing sucked and is the main problem. GB feels like a wasted character

"Inb4 Hurr Durr WSS"

Its legit the only thing you guys spamming like a broken recorder.That shit is outdated

Pointless argument.Zorro aint Luffy and is just a underling

Next
Zoro will shit on Shanks EoS feats portrayal and hype

His feats already shit all over Shanks feats anyways

Reality is there are many more argument but you brain dead zombies for last 20 years still haven't been able to tell us why Shanks the swordsman is not below mihawk the strongest swordsman

The more information we get the more your head canon looks stupid the dumber you get.
Instead of admitting you are wrong you zombies fucks double down on your retardation.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
‎
Some context about the “going to fight seriously” thing, I know I know nobody asked it’s not important
if you remember Aramaki never really wanted to fight these guys, he told them to get out of his way earlier, and in this chapter he said he’ll leave after killing Luffy so they should stop and just hand him over, but then after the blast breath he’s like “alright that’s it”
Thank you.

Some context about the “going to fight seriously” thing, I know I know nobody asked it’s not important
if you remember Aramaki never really wanted to fight these guys, he told them to get out of his way earlier, and in this chapter he said he’ll leave after killing Luffy so they should stop and just hand him over, but then after the blast breath he’s like “alright that’s it”
Thank you
This saves Aramaki's face

Eten is feeling bad for Navy fans

GB doesn't wanna fight them...an excuse
He didn't mind killing them to get to Luffy

Momo trashed him and he realised he's trash and wanna be super serious
Why would @AwakenedCabbage lie about certain events just to make it look better for Navy fans when in a couple hours the raws will come in that will prove that she was wrong?
Doesn't make any sense. Unless your french provider has already dm'd you the raws then let's see them.

Lmao King would rag doll the living shit out of Luffy before he unlocked Nika Nika sperm

If zoro whose CoA and damage output shits on luffy couldn't damage king..the fuck is Luffy gonna do with his garbage damage
Nice asscanon

Ling is the weakest YC1 and would get neg diffed by Luffy with ACoA internal destruction/penetration. Luffy will sodomize Ling to oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.