Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny is you can't read. I literally gave that example as the ONLY thing Mihawk did impressively by Oda pre timeskip. The only other things he does is destroy Buggy, Luffy, Zoro and Mr. 1, while "stalemating" Vista lmao

I talked about portrayal and "casually" cutting that wave is nothing compared to the examples I provided already to Shanks, which Mihawk has none off.

I swear, to you fucks, Mihawk is this parasite who claims credit for everything anyone else does because of his title lmao.

Kaido: "Haki trumps over all."

Mihawk fans: "chapter 1047 doesn't exist"
yes haki does trump all, that's why Zoro needs the pinnacle of Haki through Adv CoC if he hopes to achieve the KINGLY AMBITION of becoming the WSS. Seems like chapter 1033 doesn't exist to Shanksmutts :milaugh:

I

Indigo

Funny is you can't read. I literally gave that example as the ONLY thing Mihawk did impressively by Oda pre timeskip. The only other things he does is destroy Buggy, Luffy, Zoro and Mr. 1, while "stalemating" Vista lmao

I talked about portrayal and "casually" cutting that wave is nothing compared to the examples I provided already to Shanks, which Mihawk has none off.

I swear, to you fucks, Mihawk is this parasite who claims credit for everything anyone else does because of his title lmao.

Kaido: "Haki trumps over all."

Mihawk fans: "chapter 1047 doesn't exist"
Haki is part of being a swordsman though

you think Zoro won't use Conqueror's or Armament on his fight for the title? considering those are his two biggest powerups in the Post-TS

Actual manga
We literally have no seen Mihawk break a sweat in Actual manga while you Shanks dick riders use situational moments and ignore context to dick rider him.

What do you want mihawk to do? Grab a crew and pull up on tired marines and stop akainus fodder attack.

Literally same marines were afraid to fuck with Old and Rusty Rayleigh alone

Congratulations Shanks biggest feat in manga is him being as scar with his crew as old and Rusty Ray is by himself.

Literally there is nothing in manga that puts Shanks above Mihawk.

In manga mihawk literally calls Shanks one armed has been too weak to fight him

In manga mihawks entire character revolves around the fact that he is too strong for anyone in the world to give him a true fight since Shanks lost his arm and isn't in his prime anymore and has to settle for dollar tree Buggy level title of yonko
When has Shanks broken a sweat in this manga performing actual feats and scaring Admirals? Meanwhile Mihawk does the same shit to fodder and it outclasses Shanks?

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.