Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shishi I can completely answer the question. Zoro's attack is entirely directed and aimed. The way he's drawn with his blade and his stance beforehand. There is training and skill. Compare that to Roger. Its far messier, lacks finesse, and is far more comparable to Big Mom and how she just uses her sword, again, as a conduit for her strength

Oh illustrious sword inquisitor, please bestow us with your knowledge on sword stances and explain Mihawk cutting the iceberg at marineford.

Surely, the WSS ( World's most Skilled Swordsman) should be refined enough with his technique to not accidentally cut a mountain when aiming for a small rubber lad?

Lol
:suresure:

Admiral fans coping like GB
The dude knows he can't beat them...that's why "I don't wanna fight you...just and over luffy"
Last chapter "I will kill all of you if I have to to reach luffy, try stop me"

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kinyagi straight changed his name to @EmperorKinyagi. I told him he should wait for more context lol.
Kinyagi is either a full time troll or a total clown. Mans panicking without the chapter even coming out looking mad sorry right about now, like Oda isn't that retarded, he's not gonna completely dehype GB 3 chapters into his intro like this, people need to use their brains a tad more.

R

rubblerust

If this curse of TAC exists, there's a simple explanation for it.

Villainous characters can only get so brazen and gratuitous with their evil ways before the story requires that they be punished for it. Once they pass a certain limit, they are certain to receive their comeuppance. It just happens that exact limit is where TAC starts rooting for a character.

Oh illustrious sword inquisitor, please bestow us with your knowledge on sword stances and explain Mihawk cutting the iceberg at marineford.

Surely, the WSS ( World's most Skilled Swordsman) should be refined enough with his technique to not accidentally cut a mountain when aiming for a small rubber lad?
Funny is you can't read. I literally gave that example as the ONLY thing Mihawk did impressively by Oda pre timeskip. The only other things he does is destroy Buggy, Luffy, Zoro and Mr. 1, while "stalemating" Vista lmao

I talked about portrayal and "casually" cutting that wave is nothing compared to the examples I provided already to Shanks, which Mihawk has none off.

I swear, to you fucks, Mihawk is this parasite who claims credit for everything anyone else does because of his title lmao.

Kaido: "Haki trumps over all."

Mihawk fans: "chapter 1047 doesn't exist"

Nope, I'm saying swordsmanship literally does not matter because Kaido himself literally has stated that Haki trumps over all.

Learn to read.
You realize that swordsman like mihawk and zoro without devilfruit are the epitome of what a human can accomplish with haki right? The whole point of black blades is to show that even swordskill isn't enough, you need the strongest haki to be the world's strongest.

It's just hilarious. You literally can only post about titles and datebook material about said title, but you can't literally pull anything from the actual manga lmao.

Even now, Mihawk is irrelevant to the conversation.

But no, he's "top 1". A goal of someone who's not the main character:gokulaugh:
Actual manga
We literally have no seen Mihawk break a sweat in Actual manga while you Shanks dick riders use situational moments and ignore context to dick rider him.

What do you want mihawk to do? Grab a crew and pull up on tired marines and stop akainus fodder attack.

Literally same marines were afraid to fuck with Old and Rusty Rayleigh alone

Congratulations Shanks biggest feat in manga is him being as scar with his crew as old and Rusty Ray is by himself.

Literally there is nothing in manga that puts Shanks above Mihawk.

In manga mihawk literally calls Shanks one armed has been too weak to fight him

In manga mihawks entire character revolves around the fact that he is too strong for anyone in the world to give him a true fight since Shanks lost his arm and isn't in his prime anymore and has to settle for dollar tree Buggy level title of yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.