Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks biggest combat hype is by far his legendary duels with Mihawk @Paperchampion23

Blocking old and sick Whitebeard isn't some giga chad feat neither is stopping tired Akainu
Old and Rusty Rayleigh can do both those things

I don't think Old and Rusty Rayleigh's battle can shake the entire grand line
Yonko battles obviously don't.

Its simply because Mihawk's Haki was so strong, it was being felt across entire planet.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Akainu does high diff Kizaru he’s the fleet admiral.
That's retarded
All C3 are nigh equals.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This is headcanon
Portrayal and relevancy to the story gives Shanks the advantage. Rayleigh was sidelined the entire flashback he was with Prime Roger and WB

Similarities are irrelevant, Rayleigh could have mentored Shanks and taught him everything he knows for all we care. We know nothing about how strong Prime Ray/Shanks is really though except that Oda jerks Shanks off every time he’s on-panel more than Rayleigh, like ever
100 year old Rayleigh after being a bum drunkard for decades, picked up a blade in god knows how long and completely stopped Kizaru in his prime. To the point where Kizaru was throwing a tantrum. And he is the only one to make Kizaru ever even bleed on panel, Kizaru walked out of the war having faced commanders and WB himself like it was a warmup to him.

That was a completely out of shape, old, rusty, Rayleigh. Oh and Garp had just finished placing him in the same breath as the WSM Whitebeard. Oh and also Oda would never give Luffy a weaker/inferior mentor than Zoro, and we all know who Zoro's mentor was.

Like I said, the flashback was not about him, but let's pipe down Rayleigh is nothing but a portrayal monster. Oda went out of his way to mention Rayleigh in an SBS regarding conqueror's, he introduced conqueror's through Shanks, then reintroduced it through Rayleigh. All of this is intentional, Rayleigh is held in extremely high regard. Very few have his portrayal, the Yonkou title is an entry level title for Rayleigh, that's the least Shanks could do to match Rayleigh's hype.

Well no because we can deduce Prime Rayleigh's power level by the fact that in terms of Hype feats portrayal fame respect Old and Rusty Rayleigh is portrayed on par with Yonko and Admirals.

Meaning Prime Ray is level above Yonko and admirals.

Oh I thought you said Green Bull = Shanks = Kaido
I’ve said I think they’re relative. I don’t think this chapter rally affects how I scale.

Yeah Akainu does high diff Kizaru he’s the fleet admiral.

What a stupid Reason Lmao. Sengoku was a Fleet Admiral too 2 Years ago and yet Akainu was way more impressive and showed to be stronger. The Fact that Bb alone took on Sengoku and told him your Era is over but refused with his whole Crew to take on Akainu alone is proving your "Fleet Admiral" reasoning wrong

Shanks biggest combat hype is by far his legendary duels with Mihawk @Paperchampion23

Blocking old and sick Whitebeard isn't some giga chad feat neither is stopping tired Akainu
Old and Rusty Rayleigh can do both those things

I don't think Old and Rusty Rayleigh's battle can shake the entire grand line
Yonko battles obviously don't.

Its simply because Mihawk's Haki was so strong, it was being felt across entire planet.

That's retarded
All C3 are nigh equals.
If Oda clowns Mihawk would you delete your account?

A

arturwitt90

1 Im 2 Shanks 3 Monkey D. Luffy 4 Kaido 5 Charlotte Linlin 6 Sakazuki 7 Marshall D. Teach 8 Kuzan 9 Dracule Mihawk 10 Monkey D. Dragon 11 Monkey D. Garp 12 Ben Beckmann 13 Borsalino 14 Edward Weevil 15 Sengoku 16 Issho 17 Trafalgar D.W. Law 18 Eustass Kid 19 Sabo 20 Aramaki 21 Shiryu 22 Silvers Rayleigh 23 Lucky Roux 24 Magellan 25 Kong
26 Roronoa Zoro 27 Marco 28 Yasopp 29 Vista 30 Sanji 31 King 32 Killer 33 Charlotte Katakuri 34 Boa Hancock 35 Yamato 36 Jozu 37 Queen 38 Charlotte Smoothie 39 Tokikake 40 Charlotte Cracker 41 Gion 42 Donquix. Doflamingo 43 Tsuru 44 Rob Lucci 45 Jinbei 46 Emporio Ivankov 47 Avalo Pizarro 48 Vasco Shot 49 Jack 50 Sanjuan Wolf

Im generous to the admirals here..

Marineford pretty much showed how irrelevant Mihawk was
nobody cared about him being there

even portrayal showed that he was weaker than the weakest admiral
-Akainu vs Whitebeard
-Kizaru vs Marco
-Aokiji vs Jozu
-Mihawk vs Vista (lmao)
Lanji is never going to fight a top tier, stop while you can. Top 15 commander and be happy. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.