Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are you even reading the panels your showing me? Prometheus tryna get Hera to like him has NOTHING to do with the feats they both have already established.

1. We know Hera/Zesus can grow their size. And WCI showing the more food he had the bigger his scaling he wasn't able to handle. They literally matched their size to fit with Big Mom or Bigger Mom.
2. We already witnessed Prometheus size.
3. Napoleon is NOT related to using Misery, she simply change the form of Hera and Prometheus[1]
The only point I'm contesting is Number 3 - IMO, BM is casting Misery from Maser just like King's Karyudons so Napoleon is undoubtedly connected when she swings along with her sword. And that restricts the size of how big she can make it.

Also are you seriously saying that BM, at her best narratively, held back the sizes of Prometheus & Hera so as to make a tinier Misery? Yes or No?

You missed the whole point. Jinbei's Ocean Spray was enough to wash all the flames of Onigashima. Jinbei said he can't do that with Prometheus growing in that scale. Onigashima scaling is superior to Prometheus. What part are you not getting.
Which is lazy reasoning given, Raizo's water went floor by floor throughout the CASTLE (and not the ISLAND) of Onigashima extinguishing one floor after the other. There is a difference between doing that and having enough AOE to extinguish a fire the size of the ISLAND of Onigashima all at once. [1][2][3]

This is just lazy reasoning to gift scale feats to BM that she does not have.

You're ignoring that fact that Kaido does not see Linlin being someone that can be beaten.
Wrong, Kaidou sees Linlin as someone that cannot be beaten by the New Generation like Kidd & Law. It wasn't about whether Kaido could do it or not.

You're ignoring the fact that Kaido does not see his vision being accomplished without the might of Big Mom on his side.
Where am I ignoring this? I acknowledged that his vision cannot be accomplished without the might of Big Mom & her entire Empire beside him. And obviously because the amount of forces that is required to do what he wanted to do is larger than the Beast Pirates alone.

R

rubblerust

MonsterZoro is my hero here. There I was chugging out fake bullshit one after another, hoping any of them gains purchase.

The guy drops in, posts a single fake spoiler about Sanji telling Momo that he'll take it from here, and it was immediately taken up by Twitter.

I was in awe of his bullshit no jutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.