Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The system protecting those frauds i see. No worries, I'll drop it until the chapter drops. Still, events of the chapter aside I'm definitely going to slander the fuck out of those 3 clowns especially "MR Narratively defeated".
I wasn't even here last week and I didn't believe the initial spoilers. How tf you guys get bamboozled like this 2 weeks in a row. Jesus christ y'all lost your minds in this thread lmao.

S.o to @ConquistadoR @SakazOuki @Gol D. Roger for not fully buying into the early spoiler bs.

I ain't never seen someone lose their minds the way @Lili and @EmperorKinyagi were before the chapter even fucking dropped. Have some damn shame 😂

i feel totally great, i know that Aramaki is just leaving disappearing in the ground and that totally normal and its proving that one admiral can fight 1 yonko but can't fight two yonko, that proof an equality

I already know that by the time i get up in 7 hours Swallala will have me tagged like 12 times....
With a SINGLE boro breath Momonosuke heavily injures aramaki:risicheck:
Nothing beats "The Manga implied the naRRatIve defeat of the Admirals against the revos".

I think then he spread shit like at least one Admiral was K'O while the other was rendered immobile or some shit.

That bum should learn what narrative means instead of spamming his 0/10 for Admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.