Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only point I'm contesting is Number 3 - IMO, BM is casting Misery from Maser just like King's Karyudons so Napoleon is undoubtedly connected when she swings along with her sword. And that restricts the size of how big she can make it.

Also are you seriously saying that BM, at her best narratively, held back the sizes of Prometheus & Hera so as to make a tinier Misery? Yes or No?
BM has only used her sword to manipulate the shape of her laser attacks that's its function and nothing more. Misery leaves Nep after the manipulation was over. So not how the hell are you saying they're undoubtedly connected when they are undoubtedly separated from him????

Which is lazy reasoning given, Raizo's water went floor by floor throughout the CASTLE (and not the ISLAND) of Onigashima extinguishing one floor after the other. There is a difference between doing that and having enough AOE to extinguish a fire the size of the ISLAND of Onigashima all at once. [1][2][3]

This is just lazy reasoning to gift scale feats to BM that she does not have.
You didn't refute my point at all and only redirect it to mean "something else" . Jinbei washing the castle floor by floor has nothing to do with the fact that Jinbei acknowledges that he can wash all off of the flames in Onigashima and only hope he did it IN TIME.

Jinbei made a direct statement that he couldn't do that to Prometheus.

Wrong, Kaidou sees Linlin as someone that cannot be beaten by the New Generation like Kidd & Law. It wasn't about whether Kaido could do it or not.
You redirect my point to mean something else again :okay:

Where am I ignoring this? I acknowledged that his vision cannot be accomplished without the might of Big Mom & her entire Empire beside him. And obviously because the amount of forces that is required to do what he wanted to do is larger than the Beast Pirates alone.
Then stop taking Kaido's comment out of context calling her pathetic. It has nothing to do with her level of strength. Like at all

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Psalm thinking about the size argument more... King generates enough fire and releases it suddenly & violently in his Jackpot explosion to completely destroy anything on that side of Onigashima but he cannot create Karyudons at that scale even if he can create that much fire. I don't think MiSeRy works any different from that so...

@comrade how strong do you think Prime Rayleigh is?
Where do you rank him?
Close to Roger (pushes him to extreme diff). I guess equal to current Shanks, with 2 armed Shanks being ~ Roger. Yes, I believe the difference between 1 armed and 2 armed Shanks shouldn't be big, 1) because the main source of Shanks' power is Haki and he is a formidable swordsman in any case, also having adapted to his one arm while fighting his way through the new world for years and establishing his position.

A retreat doesn’t make you a coward or weak
It’s a smart move
Knowing your weakness and accepting your defeat is a sign of strength and experience
Otherwise you end up like Luffy who was rescued by other people, destiny or plot

I bet Aramaki's statement about Kaido has literally nothing to do with strength, but just goal

He called Momonosuke a "Kaido wannabe", did he met Kaido before?

We already know hes a Sakazuki fan, but is he a Kaido fan as well? :quest:

I wasn't even here last week and I didn't believe the initial spoilers. How tf you guys get bamboozled like this 2 weeks in a row. Jesus christ y'all lost your minds in this thread lmao.

S.o to @ConquistadoR @SakazOuki @Gol D. Roger for not fully buying into the early spoiler bs.

I ain't never seen someone lose their minds the way @Lili and @EmperorKinyagi were before the chapter even fucking dropped. Have some damn shame 😂
The meltdown definitely hit us hard no excuses. At least later on i came to my senses remembering how anti admiral driven the fraudulent trio "providers" are.

Our boi wiwi left us with peak literature though. Shit was hilarious.

Kinyagi....just fuck that traitor.

Still and L for the admirals I agree, but not it's really not that bad.
I mean not being humiliated by Momo is one thing. But, smelling Shanks' body odor and skeedaddling is not too honorable. Maybe Aramaki had the tactical sense to know he is an inferior being to Shanks and would have faced certain doom. From his earlier monologue, I don't have much hope for that marine. Kizaru would have been tactical.

Status
Not open for further replies.