Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would agree on normal circumstances. But when Oda keeps coming in and spamming that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, I have no choice but to accept the facts.
if Oda was doing that ... people would saw it

ffs Xebec has 0 screen time and people rank him above ROGER!
if the hype you were talking about was strong ... we wouldn't have a debate

you won't see me try to touch Xebec Hype by saying : Shanks > Xebec

For Mihawk to be above Kaido he would have to be above Shanks too, now we have verbal confirmation that GB dont want smoke with Kaido either. What now Led ?
Take that with a grain of salt until raws get out.
Even if it's true, Greenbull being a wood logia is a huge disadvantage against Kaido, doesn't me they're in different tiers. It's just a natural df advantage.

that's why he lost to Shanks 90% Vs 10%
that's why 60% of the fandom thinks Roger will Mid diff him

@ShishioIsBack
tell him about Mihawk current "stonks"
You musta thought Baby by Justin Bieber was a masterpiece.
Post automatically merged:

No one wants a straight fight with worororo man it seems
The man was gonna die to liver failure if the raid didnt happen.

So Shanks has a record of making 3 admirals fall into dispair with his sole presence?
- Akainu sweating and being on the verge of crying due to Shanks appearing
- Making Ryokugyu run away immediately sensing Shanks from miles away
- Making Kizaru sweat as he witnesses a Vice Admiral collapsing due to Shanks' ambition
- Never happened
- We still dont have context
- Movie filler non cannon

I find it hard to believe that Ryou will say "I gotta get out of here" when he feels Shanks CoC. And Oda isnt known for his characters having internal thoughts. So how do these providers have evidebce that Aramaki is leaving the island ?

The likelihood of GB not leaving the Island is really high.

Marines and WG avoided Wano.
WB avoided Wano.
Shanks avoided Wano.

I sense a pattern here, I wonder why they were all avoiding Wano…
1. World government guys trade weapon with kaido. Gorsei order cp0 guy make sure kaido win against luffy.
They do for sake of balance agenda. Wano have natural defense , so marine ships can’t go.
CP0 and marines don’t work together.
2. Whitebeard can’t bring oden back to life if he beat kaido. Whitebeard risk his life to save ace because ace is alive .
3. Shanks can be do something else.

So Shanks has a record of making 3 admirals fall into dispair with his sole presence?
- Akainu sweating and being on the verge of crying due to Shanks appearing
- Making Ryokugyu run away immediately sensing Shanks from miles away
- Making Kizaru sweat as he witnesses a Vice Admiral collapsing due to Shanks' ambition

I'd give that one a deeper thought, as at the top, it's very hard to position characters.

:queenhear:
Didn't actually follow the news on Film Red as I thought it would be mainly about his daughter.
Fujitora also sweated

- Never happened
- We still dont have context
- Movie filler non cannon
- Akainu was sweating and his lips trembling, when 5 minutes earlier he was ready to execute marine officers for not wanting to kill all evil.

- We know the context

- Depends on whether Oda sees it as canon or not. I recall someone stating it's canon. If not, fine by me. But I'm sure Oda was one of the directors.
Post automatically merged:

I feel bad for admiral fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.