Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Momo and Tama are a blight upon this manga.
I agree.
But still, his power is broken.
:kayneshrug:
You mentioned the "oh he gave up". Sure, he's immature, after all, he still has the mind of a child. But not the physical aspects.
In this regard, I say this again, he's an adult with an extremely broken DF both defensively and offensively.

Outside the city we see that Luffy is sitting on the ground with Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe.
Luffy: "He's gone!! Shishishi!!"
Sanji: "Looks like they didn't need our help."
Zoro: "Momo, I'm impressed..."
Jinbe: "But that Haki has been impressive."
Luffy: "I know!! What was that?"
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy smiles while we see Red Hair Pirates' ship is moving away from Wanokuni sea.
Luffy: "Somehow, a familiar face popped up in my mind."
They already knew everything, just giving a chance to momo
Chads

I agree.
But still, his power is broken.
:kayneshrug:
You mentioned the "oh he gave up". Sure, he's immature, after all, he still has the mind of a child. But not the physical aspects.
In this regard, I say this again, he's an adult with an extremely broken DF both defensively and offensively.
Hell be really strong later down the line for sure.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Casual Aramaki who is not pissed can neg diff 3 High Lvl Commanders. 5 commander lvl people if we include Denjiro + Necko/Inu (as one commander).

Big Mom cannot knock out Ulti when she combines all her DFs together.:whitepress:

And she tells Marco he can kill her some other time.:gonope:
I keep telling people the deeper we get into One Piece the harder it's going to be to justify Big Mom even being a top tier let alone on par with the Admirals. We didn't even have to wait past Wano for it to start coming into fruition. Things are gonna keep getting uglier for Yonkou/BM stans.

Status
Not open for further replies.