Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true by feats admiral >= yonko
Let's look at the complete spoilers admiral fans.

Momo shocked greenbull to the point that greenbull was furious

Yamato stated that the straw hat would deal with greenbull quickly but momo decided not to rely on their help.

Momo damages him and shanks haki scares the shit out off him to the point that he is paralyzed.

Zoro Luffy and co calmly then state that they guess momo didn't need their help.

Explain to me how in any sense does this make green bull look good? Lol

@Bold: this doesn't make sense at all lol.

Whether GB trapped Hybrid or Base Yamato remains to be seen, but she sure wasn't shy of using Conquerors haki.
Yamato wasn’t actively trying to fight GB because Momo begged her not to. She got caught once sure but by no means you have proof that Yamato and Scabbards would fold there and then. GB wasn’t fighting a trying Yamato, this was stated twice in the chapter. Yamato was just fending off attacks and got caught but she was not “neg diffed like” you guys are saying lmao

- Outside the city, Momonosuke is beaten by Ryokugyuu. Yamato wants to go help him but Momonosuke insists that he must stay out of the fight.
- Yamato tells Momonosuke they should ask Luffy and the rest for help, since they won't lose against a guy like this.
- Momonosuke (crying) says that he doesn't need Luffy's or Yamato's help, so he asks Yamato not to offer his help anymore.

That’s what he breaks out Raizo’s flames with?

There are plants that can resist lightning too btw.

Aramaki might unironically be the hardest counter to BM’s homies out of the current admirals.
He said he is a nature devil fruit.I bet he can produce lightning,fire and wind slashes himself.He totally has some toxic/poisonous moves too.

Let's look at the complete spoilers admiral fans.

Momo shocked greenbull to the point that greenbull was furious

Yamato stated that the straw hat would deal with greenbull quickly but momo decided not to rely on their help.

Momo damages him and shanks haki scares the shit out off him to the point that he is paralyzed.

Zoro Luffy and co calmly then state that they guess momo didn't need their help.

Explain to me how in any sense does this make green bull look good? Lol
You know it always baffles me how you like Coby but is an Admiral hater :pepestrike:

Yamato wasn’t actively trying to fight GB because Momo begged her not to. She got caught once sure but by no means you have proof that Yamato and Scabbards would fold there and then. GB wasn’t fighting a trying Yamato, this was stated twice in the chapter. Yamato was just fending off attacks and got caught but by no means was she neg diffed like you guys are saying lmao
Yamato was fucking owned. Let it go.

This was the Yonkos last leg to stand on...and still Aramaki prevails.

Aramaki stating hes prepared to fight Shanks and his crew another time. What a goat.
Remind me again where Yonko ran away from fighting or continuing his plan without clashing another yonko first even when outnumbered

Kaido with only ling fought Shanks and RHP
BM with tiny group was ready to go to war with Kaido with his full crew . She didn't fear entering wano despite kaido warnings
GB has WG ships outside to fight Shanks and co on the sea
That's bogus excuse
He simply knows ghe can't handle Shanks 1v1 nor can WG fleets handle rhp

Whoa the full summary changes quite alot.
Aramaki actually defeated them all without problems.
And Luffy and co. Knew about Aramaki...
Yes, defeated half of Red Scabbards and one AFK - 'give me a command Momo' Yamato.
AND THEN GOT SERIOUS BECAUSE A 8-YEAR OLD PERVERT SHOT OR WEAK ASS FIRE BALL
MEANWHILE CHADS - LUFFY, ZORO, SANJI, JINBE NETFLIX AND CHILLING, PROUD OF 'MOMO THE GIGACHAD'

WHAT A MAJOR WIN FOR ADMIRALS FOR SURE AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Yamato wasn’t actively trying to fight GB because Momo begged her not to. She got caught once sure but by no means you have proof that Yamato and Scabbards would fold there and then. GB wasn’t fighting a trying Yamato, this was stated twice in the chapter. Yamato was just fending off attacks and got caught but she was not “neg diffed like” you guys are saying lmao
She lost a battle against fodder branches that werent only going after her. She got negged lmao.

Yall acting as if Yamato could get out. If she could get out...she would.

"GB can't handle Shanks and crew alone"
Did people forget that Marine and WG fleets are outside of Wano?

GB has help to fight Shanks on the sea

He's a coward who knows he's below yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.