CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
โ€Ž
I thought I saw a tweet that says that Carrot might be in the chapter
But all I got was more Yamato 4 Nakama hype and build up
Oda you continue to hurt my soul
:josad::josad::josad:
Oda is all about duality.
How did Neko and Inu join the Whitebeard and Roger pirates? By sneaking on board, doing so twice.

Carrot snuck on board the Sunny once. Carrot will sneak on again, and join the crew.

I hope Yamato and Carrot hang out to quell the beef.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
And we bring it back to the fact that Green Bitch had to get serious with an 8 year old with no CoA

:kayneshrug:

One is more embarrassing than the other

:cheers:

:suresure:
But Yamato saw him fighting that 8 year old and thought Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Law, and Kidd may be needed for him? C'mon you gotta admit that's impressive.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yonko vs Admirals is over, Yonko are stronger and that's just a fact after this chapter, but if you consider it a W that Admirals are stronger than YC then holy lol the standards are in rock bottom.

:risitameh::shame:
As if anyone should take a guy with a Nami tits avatar seriously, go wack your tiny pee pee in your basement and leave powerscaling to the people who arenโ€™t completely pathetic lol.

Yamabros out here already coping . Yall clowns ain't seeing what oda is doing are you ? She is being put in her goddamn position . She has no place amongst those 4 guys who were observing the fight . Seeth all you want. It's time yall humbled yourself and accept shit for what it is .

Why people talk about Yamato when Greenbull folded King and Queen faster than Yamato and Momo. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
lol this is hilarious queen is shit scared as he saw yamato cuffs got off,if yamato didn't even attack properly with even half of her power ,then that's not even fighting seriously. Do you really think king and queen just got folded bcz you didn't see their fight offacreened? Look at that panel. Complete udon made into a forest bcz of that fight and you are telling me that greenbull just folded king and queen. yamato is only worried about momo since he is making her refuse to help. She didn't give a f**k about the things that trapping her. she is only saying to call luffy bcz in a long run she can't defeat an admiral.

Greenbull runs away at the sight of one Yonko and won't entertain taking on two.

Kizaru said "Shall I go?" in response to hearing big mom and kaidou in Wano.

Looks like the original admirals >nu cuck admirals. King of lightning shall go fuck himself for saying Kizaru was the weakest admiral this is more embarassing than him saying judge is top 5 in power levels of one piece.
Wait he said judge was top five?.good lord I might stop engaging with anyone in the one piece community other than my trusted friends, these "powerscalers" are ridiculous

S

Sasaki Kojirล

Luffy doesn't even see the need to intervene, I thought an admiral should be a bigger threat than Kaidou since he's in the fan-created "EOS".
What is happening with the tension and dangerousness of the boy admirals?

THE MEN are literally watching the kids fight.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
As if anyone should take a guy with a Nami tits avatar seriously, go wack your tiny pee pee in your basement and leave powerscaling to the people who arenโ€™t completely pathetic lol.
Lmfao you are so mind broken holy shit, did you think you did something here? Your admirals are dog shit, cry about it and cope harder

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Yamabros out here already coping . Yall clowns ain't seeing what oda is doing are you ? She is being put in her goddamn position . She has no place amongst those 4 guys who were observing the fight . Seeth all you want. It's time yall humbled yourself and accept shit for what it is .
Seethe and cope :brootea:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
She got caught but no where does that mean that fightโ€™s over, she didnโ€™t escape the branches because if she did Momoโ€™s whole moment would never have happened
She didnโ€™t even use her ice powers or go hybrid yet or even used acoc in this very chapter unless you show me a panel. She used acoc last chapter because she was ready to throw hands then Momo told her not to fight a bunch of times
Think about the context and narrative instead of jumping the GB โ€œnegged Yamato+Scabbards!โ€ hype train
Nobodyโ€™s neg diffing Yamato herself let alone the Scabbards+Yamato even if theyโ€™re weakened, and I know you think the same lol. Yamato has all the tools needed to drag out a fight
Relax lol, I'm not gonna jump to conclusions without panels. But it's funny giving the Yonkotards a taste of their own medicine.

There is literally nothing that suggests that lmao.
All there is, is a single battleship.
Your "French Spoilers Provider" turned you into the Donkey of the Week :suresure:
:milaugh:
So WG fleets at wano aren't enough?
GB needs more fleets (battleships)?

You basically saying GB needs tons of ships to fight 1 yonko crew a bit?

:milaugh:just admit admirals are below Yonko
Yonko pulls up on another turf and clash before backing down
Evven when outnumbered

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.