Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

"The original trio of admirals is stronger than the current ones", the statements of the navy fans without any basis, it is not because the original trio is stronger than the current ones that they are not included as inferior to Kaidou.

Kaidou > Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru.
Nothing has changed.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
It does though.

And no amount of deflecting can bypass that a logia powered Admiral got serious against an 8 year old kid with no CoA to be honest that's embarrassing enough to leave Green Bitch creditless

:gokulaugh:
Leanbowl still ran like a bitch after feeling Shanks' massive CoC, he'll never live that down :kailaugh:

When the standards for admirals are so low that the goalposts have moved from them being better than yonkos to them being better than yonkou commanders. Fucking keklmao
I think that makes sense, since the Navy seems to be the next great enemy, they should still be a bit above Zoro and Sanji
Luffy washes Green Bull easily though, it won't be competitive

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Either way its defeat. Yamato has her DF if she wants to beat Ryou's plants....but clearly its not helping her.

Btw what im imagining is the treatment King and Queen recieved.
Temper your expectations and go wild if I'm wrong lol.

Yamato will be defending herself in base and be pushed back alongside the scabbards. That's a good feat.

It's not as wild as defeating all out Yamato though, no way Greenbull can do that with the casualness this chapter implies for his character.

R

rubblerust

Momo did not ask for help from Yamato or Luffy because he didn't rate GB high enough to be an existential threat.
Yamato confirmed that GB would lose to Luffy and co.
Luffy and Zoro watch confidently to see if they need to whoop ass, they didn't.

GB was lucky that he got scared and ran away or he'd be chopped and served for dinner by Sanji.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I think it's a combo of Admirals not having an on-screen fight for years now + the fake spoils that rile both sides up
Admirals vs Yonko was always a thing but Greenbull really lit the powder keg
It was because of Big Mom lol. In WCI, everything that the yonko fandon was shitting on the admirals for has happened to BM but worse. It got even lower for BM in Wano. Then you have Kaido who had good and bad feats sending people on an emotional roller coaster.

But GB and fake spoilers being the powder keg is pretty accurate. It's like having 2 serial killers trying to condemn the actions of the other lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It does though.

And no amount of deflecting can bypass that a logia powered Admiral got serious against an 8 year old kid with no CoA to be honest that's embarrassing enough to leave Green Bitch creditless

Yea but that's according to your opinion, according to Yamato's opinion on GB, Yonkou Luffy needs backup.

No you clown.
The WG fleets were there at Wano A WEEK AGO. Who said they are still there now?

I'm saying that Greenbull would need more than a SINGLE BATTLESHIP to fight the Red Hair Pirates.
He can solo Meme & the entire BMP without that Battleship though.

Yonko pulls up on another's turf with half of her crew and literally almost dies to his single subordinate.
What are you saying?

Yeah call me when he can beat Momo completely
Or when he KOs weakened retainers

Needing upper-mid diff against them tells you he can't beat katakuri let alone BM

Except BM didn't die
So your case is moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.