• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Technically Katakuri has fire moves and armament so it's an instant dub for him
The thing is. Ryokugyu is not bound by the laws of Paramecia or even Zoan. He is a Logia. Fire is not that big of an advantage when Ryo can just in and out of his tree mode.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
YO THAT IS SO CUTE, I love it!

Vivi and Nami were so fun together to me, I really hope Carrot and Yamato become friends, too.
Pot Goblin is the voice of reason that shall bring both factions together :endthis:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Lol Yamato got no Diffed with the entire scabbards backing her

Did Ndule say something yet
Heโ€™s been screaming into the air for days now, people passing by are avoiding eye contact with him and wondering when society will begin taking mental health issues seriously.

But nevertheless, Ndule persists, the figments of his imagination are still feeding him fake spoilers

Youre the one who have misery comprehension

He wasnt negotiating. It was an order and threat.
He come and start attacking scabbards physically and verbally sprouting racial downplay against them and even saying he will kill thousand people only to get luffy.

You are not negotiating then initiate the attack physically and verbally and look down ppl inferior and weak when this chapter oda stomped greenbull bullshit bluff by making him run from shanks long distance aura attack. He doesnt even need to be there but this coward already run.

And shanks knew it was enough since he is against admiral not a yonko.

He wants to fight or what ever he say to get luffy. Yeah.oda give him scabbards and momo the kid, he bluff, bully and act tough, oda give him shanks's aura, he run away. So what happen to kill thousand ppl and to impress akainu?

Lmao
GB was only targeting Luffy and they came to stop him. The very first thing he told them was to try not to stop him..

Doesn't matter how you look at it he's still negotiating with them.

He didn't runaway because of Shanks CoC. That's headcannon. He said he didn't want to face to the RHP yet. Meaning he left because he knew if he continued down that path he would have to face Shanks, his crew, Luffy, his crew and the samurais. It took all of that to stop him. No wonder the fake leakers and spoilers posted that "GB took an L" BS. There were butt hurt about how much hype GB received this chapter.

The thing is. Ryokugyu is not bound by the laws of Paramecia or even Zoan. He is a Logia. Fire is not that big of an advantage when Ryo can just in and out of his tree mode.
Both forms are susceptible to fire, not a great argument
Post automatically merged:

Yamato simply said that Luffy would deny GB easily, that's also a W for admirals in their minds.
Yeah they road the short bus to school

Temper your expectations and go wild if I'm wrong lol.

Yamato will be defending herself in base and be pushed back alongside the scabbards. That's a good feat.

It's not as wild as defeating all out Yamato though, no way Greenbull can do that with the casualness this chapter implies for his character.
I mean the spoilers support my take. Sure its debateble whether she used Hybrid or not. (Shes an idiot if she didnt use it anyways. And since her struggles are off-panelled we really dont know)

But the spoilers say shes captured....not having this intense fight where the plants are pushing her back. She fought the plants and was defeated by them.

No.Luff koed 50k fishman,Oda stated Ray and Shanks would Ko all of them(100K).Luffy still needs to up his haki game and get stronger too.Prime Luffy is very far yet,he will become PK as a underdog.
That was Luffy in fishmen islnd, his Haki got stronger and he can KO all 100 000. Luffy's Haki had been grwoing and stacking since then, the more he unclocked new types of Haki's, as well as his extreme fights pushed his haki to the top, to the piint he surpassed Kaido in Haki.

His Haki effect so strong it could be felt 1000 miles away by Oda. Road to laughtae part 4

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Yea but that's according to your opinion, according to Yamato's opinion on GB, Yonkou Luffy needs backup.
Which totally makes sense tbh. Kaido took a gauntlet of scabbards, Rooftop Supernova, 1v1 with Yamato and then Luffy got a full restore before fighting an already weakening Kaido in 1026 and then got the power to ignore Kaido's durability in Gear 5th.

In a clean 1v1 I can't see Luffy packing Kaido either.

I guess Big Mom was pushed to Extreme Diff by Ulti.
:suresure:
BM never fought ulti
Ukti trued attacking nde got trashed...game over

You can't even defend GB properly

It is a shame admiral fans can't defend well their fans

Momo pushed GB to mid diff with 3 moves
The only person GB beat is Momo in round 1 lol

"Can solo allinace" ends up leaving without beating anyone bar Momo temporarily
Max GB using named attacks and df at 70% can't beat Momo completely

Status
Not open for further replies.