Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait till we get the Shanks vs. Luffy fight.

They're gonna stand far apart and stare at each other throwing invisible CoC beams.

It's gonna be Raizo vs. Fukurokuju II.
Shanks vs Luffy will happen just for one second. In their exclusive mind-sphere, they have already explored every maneuver possible against each other. But in each fraction of every passing attosecond, Shanks also senses that Luffy constantly create new, ever-improving G5 techniques.

When their ultimate clash explodes with unstoppable final attack of each, Shanks concludes since that moment, Luffy has finally clearly surpassed him.

So Luffy vs Shanks doesn't even physically happen, it's all within the grasp of their mindscape. Shanks says "heh...i knew this would happen."

Luffy sits down and whines all of a sudden, "Omg Shanks you should've warned me beforehand. I'm not used to doing that kinda complicated mindscape stuff."

"Gotta train yourself for Teach, Luffy. I've tracked his journey to ancient ruins. Seems like he's got other kind of games for you."

"By the way...thank you, Shanks."

"Huh? What for?"

Luffy just smiles, reminiscing about the past, and anticipating what the future will bring. At his feeling of pure inspiration and bliss, the ocean and sky brightens so warmly. It's as if the spring blooms with pure freshness, its beauty never-ending.

"Everything."

Last edited:
Also, oda habit of ruining things to hype someone at the cost of others is plain annoying.

In order to make momo grow , GB was used. Why not fighting Kaido? Lol

And, shanks has no business in wano. He was simply introduced with such CoC blast became of Movie Red.
GB already stated in this chapter that if kaido around he wouldnt come to wano.
Why wasting his precious life after all. Shanks wasnt land on the island yet but GB already leave chickened out. Let alone kaido who was reside there and a ruler of the island. Also kaido was brutal and not civilized like shanks who always send fair warning first.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Golden Garp regarding the Hybrid Boro Breath & Dragon Boro Breath arguments...

Luffy, in base, was heavily implied to have blocked out Hybrid Boro Breath using Haki Barriers here

Meanwhile, Gear 4 was pushed through Onigashima entirely by Zoan Boro Breath. Also look at how it decimated a mountain's top.

Ignoring whether it damaged GB or not, but we can agree that at the very least more amounts of fire is required to burn the Tree Form and not necessarily more lethality/haki infusion.

It's the same difference between Entei & King's Karyudons as well. Karyudons are infused with Haki & are more lethal due to their magma like nature and would smother right through Entei's flames. But that doesn't change the fact that Entei downright has much larger AOE & volume of fire and therefore more momentum/power behind the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.