Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@comrade Shanks haki from far away made Aramaki feels paralyzing and some pain. Aramaki instantly starts sweating bullets.
- Suddenly, black lightning can be seen in the distance. Ryokugyuu feels something is paralyzing him and he screams in pain. Ryokugyuu: "Wahh~~~~~~!!! Wait, wait!! That's Conqueror's Haki!! Who the hell are you!! What!!? Red Hair Pirates!? And they're this close!?"

This might be so far the best feat of showing one's CoC strength. Shanks did that on an admiral. Lol
Roger and WB feat was also great but that happened when they clashed in close contact. Shanks literally affected an admiral level guy from far away.
:myman:

While few fanboys still can't control there wank about how great GB is and how cool he was when dealing with situation that is :

- Ryokugyuu returns to his normal form and says he has no intention of fighting Shanks and his crew. At least not now. He finally decides to leave.
Literally destroyed admirals hype by just throwing CoC. Lol
:suresure:

Also @comrade remember when Shanks entered MF and first casually stopped Akainu's attack and later picked up SH and walked past Akainu (who stays standing there like seeing a ghost). Did Shanks released a bit of CoC to paralyzed Akainu there as well !? :afrokappa:
:gokulaugh:

@comrade Shanks haki from far away made Aramaki feels paralyzing and some pain. Aramaki instantly starts sweating bullets.

This might be so far the best feat of showing one's CoC strength. Shanks did that on an admiral. Lol
Roger and WB feat was also great but that happened when they clashed in close contact. Shanks literally affected an admiral level guy from far away.

While few fanboys still can't control there wank about how great GB is and how cool he was when dealing with situation that is :

Also @comrade remember when Shanks entered MF and first casually stopped Akainu's attack and later picked up SH and walked past Akainu (who stays standing there like seeing a ghost). Did Shanks released a bit of CoC to paralyzed Akainu there as well !? :afrokappa:
I always thought he used it on Akainu and Coby. Coby gets knocked out while Akainu was too paralysed to move from that spot.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Immobilizing her doesn't equate attack power. A Shuron Hakke Bagua to the face I assume is above anything Greenbull can produce, plus having flaming Bagua, that could essential melt away an island and taxed Luffy's Bajrang Gun.
That's how GB's powers work. If you can't prevent yourself from getting captured and if you can't break free, then you're done for. If Yamato can't even prevent herself from getting captured or at least escape his grip after getting captured, then she's not ready to fight him, in the first place.

GB is fighting at the most basic level. We don't know what he could do at his best. So it's not fair to compare Kaido's best to GB's fundamental abilities. In terms of offense, he's more efficient on average than Kaido.

Super proud of Red Snitch getting a sneak attack in huh

I always thought he used it on Akainu and Coby. Coby gets knocked out while Akainu was too paralysed to move from that spot.
Yeah true. I was saying as joke initially but seems truly possible now. Lol

lol

GB was Just stopped for a moment and before that he incapacitated all the Scrabbards.
Try again, lol.

This Is much Better the even the second leaks.
You are disgracing an admiral level guy more than i did. He would be stopping only for a moment. Not lifetime paralyzed from haki threw from kilometers. Or you might be taking Shanks as god tier. Lol

Stopped for a moment and was sweating as well. Weak-miral. Knew wankers won't be believing this and posted the panel as well. Lol

Mihawk to EB Zoro: I can show you the difference in strength between you and I without the need of crossing blades at all.

It's the same for Shanks vs. Admirals. His presence alone is enough to make an admiral give up, due to the desperation.

@comrade Interesting how similar Shanks looks to Joyboy here.
Shanks is the closest being to Joyboy. Like being the unofficial Joyboy sacrificing his arm for the real one. That's why the strawhat went from Roger to Shanks to Luffy. with Imu himself standing before a strawhat as it symbolizes what he is afraid of. The man who casually walks into the holy land, dictating the Gorosei what to do.
proud of Red Snitch getting a sneak attack in huh
Bro, what kind of sneak "attack" are you talking about? It was Shanks' anger from 5 miles away that paralyzed Greenbull. How can you even call this attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.