Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUHHHH. Yonko fans will never not live this down. This is the single worst thing that has happened to Kaido in his publication history, and that’s saying a lot: A casual Admiral outperforming him extremely easily. At this point I’d like to reiterate that the spoiler providers are trash.

Wait what? Is this what the spoiler providers call “paralyzed in fear?” Lmfao, he looks mildly caught off guard at best. Bro, not a single thing these motherfuckers say is trustworthy. The anti-Admiral bias is strong.

The spoiler providers claimed that Momo “severely injured Green Bull” when he literally took no damage lmfao,

They did not mention the fact that Green Bull completely neg diffed a force that almost killed Kaido (the scabbards), and Yamato who Kaido could not even low diff 1v1,

They completely did not mention that Yamato believes the guy who defeated Kaido would need help against Green Bull,

They claim Green Bull was “paralyzed” by Shanks when at best, he just looks mildly caught off guard (still a good feat from Shanks nonetheless).

At this point these untrustworthy fucks deserve to be laughed at and ridiculed. Green Bull looks incredible in these scans, and we don’t even have all of the scans yet lmfao.

All hail the Chad Aramaki and Admiral supremacy.

@MarineHQ62 @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @silverfire @Owl Ki @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @SakazukiTheFist @AdmiralBetterr777 @Doggo @ZenZu @Chrono
Kaido's Bloodline + Oden's School + Kaido's Power + Oden's Genetics and an Admiral just lolnoped them all. :lulz:

To be honest this is a pretty good chapter for admirals fan because Aramaki show his power against 9sc and momo/Yamato.
Unfortunatly he wasnt expected that shanks was here and he's afraid but who would not be honestly ?
Anyway i still think Admirals > YC1 but Yonko>admirals

BRUHHHH. Yonko fans will never not live this down. This is the single worst thing that has happened to Kaido in his publication history, and that’s saying a lot: A casual Admiral outperforming him extremely easily. At this point I’d like to reiterate that the spoiler providers are trash.

Wait what? Is this what the spoiler providers call “paralyzed in fear?” Lmfao, he looks mildly caught off guard at best. Bro, not a single thing these motherfuckers say is trustworthy. The anti-Admiral bias is strong.

The spoiler providers claimed that Momo “severely injured Green Bull” when he literally took no damage lmfao,

They did not mention the fact that Green Bull completely neg diffed a force that almost killed Kaido (the scabbards), and Yamato who Kaido could not even low diff 1v1,

They completely did not mention that Yamato believes the guy who defeated Kaido would need help against Green Bull,

They claim Green Bull was “paralyzed” by Shanks when at best, he just looks mildly caught off guard (still a good feat from Shanks nonetheless).

At this point these untrustworthy fucks deserve to be laughed at and ridiculed. Green Bull looks incredible in these scans, and we don’t even have all of the scans yet lmfao.

All hail the Chad Aramaki and Admiral supremacy.

@MarineHQ62 @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @Extravlad @kurwa @silverfire @Owl Ki @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @SakazukiTheFist @AdmiralBetterr777 @Doggo @ZenZu @Chrono
It's in character for Kaido to stand there and take damage, which is superficial. As for the Yamato scene, Yamato in her strongest form used her strongest move (which happens to be Kaido's Signature move) and it ended up with Kaido beating Yamato down. Meanwhile Aramaki is a logia.

I mean, all trolling aside, which is fine as both sides like to troll one another, the Yonko here in a direct comparison looked superior. You can argue about the diff, you can even call it extreme diff for all I care, but Shanks and Kaido > admirals.

To be honest this is a pretty good chapter for admirals fan because Aramaki show his power against 9sc and momo/Yamato.
Unfortunatly he wasnt expected that shanks was here and he's afraid but who would not be honestly ?
Anyway i still think Admirals > YC1 but Yonko>admirals
Not all yonko is above admirals lol
Bigmom is trash

I have already said it before, but I really dislike how much Oda made Wano the center of everything with the absurd amount of things being present or originated from here, from the Poneglyphs and Kozuki Clan being the ones who built them, passing by seastone to Pluton itself.

It's in character for Kaido to stand there and take damage, which is superficial. As for the Yamato scene, Yamato in her strongest form used her strongest move (which happens to be Kaido's Signature move) and it ended up with Kaido beating Yamato down. Meanwhile Aramaki is a logia.

I mean, all trolling aside, which is fine as both sides like to troll one another, the Yonko here in a direct comparison looked superior. You can argue about the diff, you can even call it extreme diff for all I care, but Shanks and Kaido > admirals.
Akainu = Shanks >> Kaido > Kizaru >GB > Linlin

Worst

Custom title
1 GB against the strongest Yonko crew , of course he run , he's a opportunistic character and clearly he knew he couldn't beat all of them.
Admirals 8% weaker then Yonko , not that much
Running away it's not the issue no admiral or yonko would be stupid enough to take on the SHs + RHPs + Wano Samurai so that was the right decision( except for maybe Kaido he would totally do it ( and get his ass kicked ofc ) )

But Paralyzing and screaming in pain bc of the haki of someone miles away from you it's another argument

Status
Not open for further replies.