Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude after asura couldnt move for weeks after that fight, (he has a zoah df fruit)

King got utterly destroyed after Zoro advcoc + coa (ryou) (king of hell form). Falling from the skies + damaged from that impact too.

King is forever nerft too. Of course he aint doing shit vs a admiral in that state.

King the guy that Marco coudnt do shit, the same marco that could stale Kizaru for a while... (even Mom ahaha) give me a break
Kaku literally was moving in the panel you posted lmao. See him pointing his finger.

And then he literally was using his Zoan ability on the same day to

and in a few days he became full health as well.

He became full health before Lucci even woke up.

Forever nerfed my ass. He literally has a DF created for flying. And those wings are for more durable than those fodder base one. Him losing his wing meant nothing.

He completely healed from Dragon Damanation. Not even needing to wear a bandage for it lol.

Robin: following me...so you've memorized the odour of my _ _ _ inal secretions already?

Law: You ate bread this morning. I hate bread. But i kinda not hate you.

Robin: ...that went from steamy to romcom real quick.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Okay, so Oda May actually have done the Zunesha part pretty well.

Since it’s not seawater and the Kozuki connection to Zunesha and Odens quote that the Kozuki flooded wano, the rain that caused Wano to flood was likely brought by Zunesha under the orders of a Momo of 800 years.

Zunesha came to suck the water dry on Momos command to release the Pluton and open the borders of wano, but with Momos decree that he’s not ready to open the borders yet, he left to return when it is time.

Zunesha being here and leaving is actually a nice hint to what’s to come and what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.