Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second blast breath, the first blew a hole through him and I wouldn’t say his expressions are very good

but tbh you guys are taking this much easier than I thought you guys would a few days ago when I saw it, so I guess it’s no problem
seems sensationalist to me, he's a logia... does he bleed? was he hurt? does he look down? Does he seem to have taken absurd damage?
on the leaked page, after shanks' haki, he seems without a scratch.

Honestly, with Yamato joining and Aokiji very likely still being a Marine, I can totally see Luffy and his "4 Commanders" fighting Akainu and his "4 Admirals".

It'd certainly be interesting if Oda went this route, unless the extra 2 Admirals are given to Law and Kid (which makes more sense imo).

Ehhh he was at full strength. Mihawk really has nothing to do with it in the end, he didn't hurt Krieg.

Anyway, the same type ideals Shanks is showing right now is the same one Katakuri showed in respect with Luffy (and why Kata hurt himself). Pirates like them prefer to fight someone they respect at full strength or on an equal playing field. Shanks is just pissed Aramaki tried to take advantage of them recovering.
Except zoro say they are fighting wounded pirates before.

Not to mention don krieg and his crew are starving to death. Mihawk attack his ships.
‘Yet don krieg have bandages on his head.

I mean luffy and his crew are eating and having fun.

Meanwhile don krieg and his cre are literally starving to death .

Don krieg and his crew got worse than luffy and his friends .

So you are saying eating the food make you restore to full health which it mean luffy and his firmed have been eating food for week.

This dude after asura couldnt move for weeks after that fight, (he has a zoah df fruit)

King got utterly destroyed after Zoro advcoc + coa (ryou) (king of hell form). Falling from the skies + damaged from that impact too.

King is forever nerft too. Of course he aint doing shit vs an admiral in that state.

King the guy that Marco coudnt do shit, the same marco that could stale Kizaru for a while... (even Mom ahaha) give me a break
They are just coping. Defeating already defeated opponents is not a feat to be hyped about. This is why there's so much damage control from their side when Aramaki is taking heavy damage from Boro breath and unable to take out 7 injured scabbards

Status
Not open for further replies.