Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares about baby-shaking a Yc1. I’m 90% sure a serious GB or Fujitora can do that based on 1053.

What Shanks just did is way beyond any haki feat Kaido showed. And what did Kaido say again? “Haki > all”?

Isn’t that Kaido admitting Shanks is superior?
I don't really care. Yonko superiority is all that matters :steef::steef: Admirals are clowns :milaugh:

R

rubblerust

Because that is coping,

why she would not try to escape ?
Are you telling she did not bother self-defense when greenbull is going drain her like he did to queen.
Come one use your brain.

Same Yamato say luffy and his friends are need to defeat greenbull.

‘’It is nothing do with agenda. It is common sense

‘’I have play many Mario games like.
no one arguing princess peach got captured herself by bowser.
I don't have any hope of convincing you, but I'm going to respond anyway.

"Going to drain her" is not the same as doing it. There's a reason she doesn't look like she's struggling, because Oda has conveniently allowed her not to fight. Read the text, Yamato not fighting is a key fact in the whole chapter. Without it Momo's little fire blast means nothing.

She's bringing up Luffy because the other key fact is Luffy not helping. It's not because Luffy is needed, but because the plot needs to emphasize that Momo refused Luffy's help.

What happens with Yamato is the only way to have her be at the fight scene and not actually fight.

Wel
No one cares about baby-shaking a Yc1. I’m 90% sure a serious GB or Fujitora can do that based on 1053.

What Shanks just did is way beyond any haki feat Kaido showed. And what did Kaido say again? “Haki > all”?

Isn’t that Kaido admitting Shanks is superior?
Well for him Shanks is the only in the current ti.e(Luffy now) who can defeat him in a fight.

After this chapter I see even less reason for Akainu to be a serious Luffy’s opponent and if Luffy is not going to face the boss I also find it difficult for the rest of the crew to deal with the subordinates.

CoC evolution in OP.
1. scare animals.
2.knock people out.
3.pressure destroying the environment( like Kata vs Luffy).
4.offensive form CoC.
5. telepathic ranged attacks. Luffy saw Shanks' face in his head. Unconsciously used by Luffy when he was drowning after being defeated by Kaido and spoke to Momo.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And who has Kaido or WB KO'd with his CoC bursts?
When did I say they can do what Shanks' just did? Nobody except Roger, the Conqueror of Conquerors, was my argument.

BM already split the skies with Kaido, something Luffy couldn't do until he could finally challenge Kaido for real. Nobody is saying shit like "BM's Haki > Shanks" of course Shanks has the highest CoC mastery since he doesn't have a DF to compensate. But all the DF Yonkos minus Buggy and potentially BB have comparable haki levels and that's already been a portrayed fact.
Nope, that's just copium. They have been portrayed to be similar powerlevel wise, which is reflected when they split the sky. Katakuri and Luffy clashing with CoC showed that they were similar in PL, not in Haki mastery (Kata was still superior). You cannot possibly convince me that Big Mom with her completely offpaneled Haki showings has the same amount of Haki levels and can do the same thing as Kaidou (All 3 Advanced Hakis) & Shanks (Best CoC and likely all 3 Advanced Hakis, at worst 2)

:milaugh:Navy fans coping

EVERY Great Pirate CoC matches others in battle.
Speaking of great pirates remember when they said the yonko are not great pirates unless Oda says that certain emperor is a great pirate or in introduction box? last chapter Shanks' subordinates said Luffy became a great pirate :goyea: yonko = great pirates that's another L for these haters

I guarantee you guys that while Shanks was parked off the coast of Wano, he sent one of his Fishman crew members down to the bottom of the Ocean to make a rubbing of the Road Poneglyph.

There's really no other reason Saiyuki would mention the fact that Kaido found that Poneglyph due to the fact that Jack is a Fishman. Plus Shanks declaration that he's going after the One Piece kind of solidifies it.
This make total sense.Maybe Law and the troop down there meets this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.