Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm pretty sure getting the bird will give Lucci his invest immunity, that's how it worked in Water 7. He's an assassin so makes sense.
Kagura mentioning this confirms it

:cheers:
You seem to have a lot of theories about this matter. Are you Lucci yourself?

@MUUGEN Like I legit dont know why you said that fam, wasnt my intention to do that anyways. But you have annoyed me this time though, instead of answering me normally you reacted that way and I mean you cant expect me to ignore stuff like that even if you deemd it angleshooty or whatnot. And when It seemed like I misunderstood I apologized but you still wouldnt accept it so 🤷‍♂️

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
[

With pirates running amok, the Shichibukai have been called upon to instill order. The first 5 players to tag me will become eligible to gain a Shichibukai role. The host will give a one piece trivia question, first to answer it will get a Shichibukai role which will replace your role for the cycle

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

With pirates running amok, the Shichibukai have been called upon to instill order. The first 5 players to tag me will become eligible to gain a Shichibukai role. The host will give a one piece trivia question, first to answer it will get a Shichibukai role which will replace your role for the cycle
@Ariess

Status
Not open for further replies.