Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
separately cause joygirl had your little back n forth separate and said ekko was weird and you were looking worse but circles back and said both could be town - she listed you two separately so I asked if if she was distancing who would it be from you or ekko then I went into further say nvm on ekko he flipped town and didn’t even bother going into you any further.

Yes your tone has been pissy and annoying lately, I asked pg to give thoughts on players she listed and then to choose who he thought she could be distancing from.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
This is the post you made, Muugrn. I think it's fairly clear that you asked "whi, between Ekko and Ratchet, did it look like she distanced from the most"?
I know exactly what I said I don’t need you to quote a post I made and stated. not sure who’s more annoying on there questioning this round you or onii but if our you above cause ar least onii was drunk then.

rattled.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
separately cause joygirl had your little back n forth separate and said ekko was weird and you were looking worse but circles back and said both could be town - she listed you two separately so I asked if if she was distancing who would it be from you or ekko then I went into further say nvm on ekko he flipped town and didn’t even bother going into you any further.

Yes your tone has been pissy and annoying lately, I asked pg to give thoughts on players she listed and then to choose who he thought she could be distancing from.
Right, that's better, and this was not present in your original post by way of reasoning. I can work with that. That said, why have you not gone for me further, then? Because from your perspective at least there should be a plausible chance that I'm Scum with Joygirl.

Ratchet

I know exactly what I said I don’t need you to quote a post I made and stated. not sure who’s more annoying on there questioning this round you or onii but if our you above cause ar least onii was drunk then.

rattled.
I'm neither rattled nor pissy. I'm just playing Mafia.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Right, that's better, and this was not present in your original post by way of reasoning. I can work with that. That said, why have you not gone for me further, then? Because from your perspective at least there should be a plausible chance that I'm Scum with Joygirl.
no you choose to read a post in a narrative you choose not in the way I intended it to be like I told onii instead of assuming you can ask me directly what I meant instead of creating your false narratives or fallacies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Pick one of these

Yonkou or Admirals

Zoro or Sanji

Shanks or Mihawk

I wanna see if your op character liking aligns with my liking and if yes I need to tag you in battle dome and unleash you onto the opposite fanbase :milaugh:

Ratchet

no you choose to read a post in a narrative you choose not in the way I intended it to be like I told onii instead of assuming you can ask me directly what I meant instead of creating your false narratives or fallacies.
I mean, I can't just know your intentions. That's why we question things.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
What are *your* thoughts? And this is a false dichotomy - Ekko has already flipped Town, and your use of "distanced" implies one of us must be her scum buddy. There is absolutely nothing that implies she must have distanced from either of us.
this is what you said - I see no questioning here…..

Status
Not open for further replies.