• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Shanks was the only "active" Yonko.

Others were sitting on their lazy asses acting tough.

I really don't go against the Shanks wank. His presentation in this chapter is raw af but he can't be the strongest Yonkou individually AND have the strongest crew with there being a logical reason for him not having defeated BM and Kaido now that we know that he was always after the One piece....and it certainly looks like Kaido being dead was convenient for him to go after it now.

@Red Admiral @comrade

Knowing the story i think the scaling will end up Shanks ~ Kaido >~ BM

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
this not even serious full power greenbull that we saw,

Greenbull will try again and try to find luffy to kill him (fighting luffy )

maybe next arc like elbaf where greenbull fight luffy 1vs1 katakuri battle style. Living trees seem famous fantasy from norse mythology. Lord of the rings have ents- giant tree creatures.

Wonder we get to see elves in elbaf island ?

I really don't go against the Shanks wank. His presentation in this chapter is raw af but he can't be the strongest Yonkou individually AND have the strongest crew with there being a logical reason for him not having defeated BM and Kaido now that we know that he was always after the One piece....and it certainly looks like Kaido being dead was convenient for him to go after it now.

@Red Admiral @comrade

Knowing the story i think the scaling will end up Shanks ~ Kaido >~ BM
1- Shanks tried to save Marine and Kaido form getting more damage. why he didn't defeated BM and Kaido? he fucking saved Kaido!
2- Shanks want to CLAIM one piece. I think Luffy being the Joy Boy is the reason for that more than anything

- Shanks tried to save Marine and Kaido form getting more damage. why he didn't defeated BM and Kaido? he fucking saved Kaido!
Didn't want the balance to get fucked over more than it was already. Now that the balance is fucked that ain't a problem no more.

- Shanks want to CLAIM one piece. I think Luffy being the Joy Boy is the reason for that more than anything
Well we don't know that and how would Luffy being Joyboy help Shanks in any way?

Friendly reminder: Kaido is villain from the past, he's irrelevant to the top dogs as he was disposed of before the final saga

Greenbull already no diffed King & Queen, subdued Yamato, red jobbers and dragon Momo in mere minutes while not serious, something that took Kaido 30 chapters of screen time.
Portrayal wise Aramaki ready to bust the alliance that beat Kaido & Meme, looked like a clown with Shanks but Oda didn't mention Aramaki's willingness to fight in the future for nothing.

Shanks with a single feat put the whole yonko saga in the mud.

@Red Admiral yonko level is a sinking ship, the GOATs now Teach, Akainu, Shanks & Dragon? will get powercreeped to oblivion.
Mark my words in a year Kaido & Meme will be considered low top tiers.

Didn't want the balance to get fucked over more than it was already. Now that the balance is fucked that ain't a problem no more.

Well we don't know that and how would Luffy being Joyboy help Shanks in any way?
I refuse to believe Shanks wants one piece for himself ...
simply cause he could've
he didn't even need for fight a single man to be Pirate King
he knew the way

Status
Not open for further replies.