Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly reminder: Kaido is villain from the past, he's irrelevant to the top dogs as he was disposed off before the final saga

Greenbull already no diffed King & Queen, subdued Yamato, red jobbers and dragon Momo in mere minutes while not serious, something that took Kaido 30 chapters of screen time.
Portrayal wise Aramaki ready to bust the alliance that beat Kaido & Meme, looked like a clown with Shanks but Oda didn't mention Aramaki's willingness to fight in the future for nothing.

Shanks with a single feat put the whole yonko saga in the mud.

@Red Admiral yonko level is a sinking ship, the GOATs now Teach, Akainu, Shanks & Dragon? will get powercreeped to oblivion.
Mark my words in a year Kaido & Meme will be considered low top tiers.
as if I gave a fuck about Kaido and Big Mom ... :brootea:

the Great Era : Shanks - Teach - Mihawk - Dragon - Akainu

fuck the old dudes from last gen
Post automatically merged:

You think so?

I think he needs the RP like everyone else tbh
he was there when Oden found out where One Piece is
Post automatically merged:

Wasn’t Brook a pirate during Rocks’ era?
when Brooke crew died ... Roger was a "rookie"
Brook called Big Mom "young lady"

:milaugh:fun fact... despite Shanks amazing CoC this chapter, he couldn't KO newbies on his crew

BM unconsciously had people out at tea party
Even when fighting Kid and law...People were out from afar in the whole floor
Red Hair Pirates: Boss give us a heads up before doing that!!
The newbies are fainting!

Those newbies are probably Oven level btw

Funny how it came from the ones who lost to the RHP and formed an alliance to beat them the ones who don't like it can't deny it Shanks is a monster of course but he ain't above Kaido I think he is on his level it is extreme diff fight for Kaido
That's why i think it holds weight. If that was Drake I'd say he never knew what Shanks is about but with Kid it's more easy to imagine.

Shanks personally goes after Barto so I'd imagine he'd also show himself before Kid. I think a source stated that Shanks goes very hard on cocky newbies and Kid fits that perfect.

:milaugh:fun fact... despite Shanks amazing CoC this chapter, he couldn't KO newbies on his crew

BM unconsciously had people out at tea party
Even when fighting Kid and law...People were out from afar in the whole floor
people can control who they affect with haoshoku or do you think shinobu is stronger than ryokugyu? The fact his haki was overflowing even if he was directing it to ryokugyu is testament of his power.
or maybe that he can not control his haki

Status
Not open for further replies.