Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't need too. By wrapping them up with his branches they all are trapped and unable to get out.
If she was actually trying to do anything then I would agree. I am not trying to dehype Aramaki (well sometimes yes because you guys are going nuclear with him) but he didn't beat anyone there. He was fighting the Scabbards plus Momo, then trapped them and in the end Momo freed them all. So by the time Shanks did his stuff they were already ready for another round knowing more about his powers as well.

He is strong just not to the point you guys are hyping him

People can shit on Ryokugyu but this chapter establishes that the Red scabbards (everyone that faced Kaido) are utterly helpless against his Broccoli form nobody has a Blast breath level attack to destroy it. They all get low-mid diffed.
Now that I think about it
Ryokugyu performed better than Akainu
Ryokugyu bodies the commanders Akainu faced at MF. Take Marco out and the Scabbards body them. Hell, even with Marco they probably lose.

Friendly reminder: Kaido is villain from the past, he's irrelevant to the top dogs as he was disposed of before the final saga

Greenbull already no diffed King & Queen, subdued Yamato, red jobbers and dragon Momo in mere minutes while not serious, something that took Kaido 30 chapters of screen time.
Portrayal wise Aramaki ready to bust the alliance that beat Kaido & Meme, looked like a clown with Shanks but Oda didn't mention Aramaki's willingness to fight in the future for nothing.

Shanks with a single feat put the whole yonko saga in the mud.

@Red Admiral yonko level is a sinking ship, the GOATs now Teach, Akainu, Shanks & Dragon? will get powercreeped to oblivion.
Mark my words in a year Kaido & Meme will be considered low top tiers.
Keep dreaming, trying to spread your crappy interpretations of what happened in the chapter

You're almost at the level of the delusional ZKkers that left the forum

If she was actually trying to do anything then I would agree. I am not trying to dehype Aramaki (well sometimes yes because you guys are going nuclear with him) but he didn't beat anyone there. He was fighting the Scabbards plus Momo, then trapped them and in the end Momo freed them all. So by the time Shanks did his stuff they were already ready for another round knowing more about his powers as well.

He is strong just not to the point you guys are hyping him
If Momo wasn't there they were effectively done though which gives perspective on how Red scabbards vs Aramaki would go (the ones Kaido faced)

Status
Not open for further replies.