Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my take on what Shanks did.

Old AdvCoC utilised AdvCoA to create black lightning from the users, penetrate skin internally and create barriers and what not.

I think what Shanks used this chap is AdvCoC combined with CoO. The feat deffo incorporates CoO since Shanks had to sense and find GB.

My personal take is that Shanks uses CoO to target either his opponents:-

- Heart
- Haki
- Soul
- Brain

One of these things he uses CoO to target and aim the CoC. Then he unleashes the AdvCoC and hits the opponent....temporarily paralysing them.
----

Strengths:- Amazing sneak attack tool that immobises your opponent....giving you enough time to land a fatal hit.

Limitations:- The attack takes too much concentration to aim, and thus would overall be useless in a fast paced battle where against your opponent.
:pepecopium:

But it isn't the ones who faced Kaido.
Shanks specifically tells they are still recovering all of them have bandages all over their bodies, the dukes are not on Sulong, Ashura one of the strongest Scabbards is not there, Kiku lost an arm, Izo is dead...

I mean yeah it's impressive what he did to that group so effortlessly but this isn't the same group that faced Kaido not even by a bit.
This chapter establishes that the scabbards have no answer to Aramaki's abilities. They only cut the branches but no scabbards has abilities like Blast breath that boasts AoE to destroy his tree form. Sulong doesn't grant any new abilities. They just get stronger and faster.
Well, Greenbull being paralized by Shanks' CoC as well as him admitting he wouldn't even come to Wano because of Kaido (he admitted that Kaido's reign kept enemies away of Wano. It's not because of military or political power since Kaido's crew as well as crew hierarchy is built on strength and his crew members merely following him because of his strength) does portray him lower than Kaido and Shanks.
Something we knew beforehand that he'll be below Kaido and most likely Shanks. I want to wait for Viz for the Kaido part. The "holding enemies away from Wano" could be meant in a political sense especially when he says beforehand that it's a sad story that things have changed.

This chapter proved the vast gap between admirals and Yonko Commanders but it also proved the gap between emperors and admirals as well, albeit the gap between Yonko and Admirals is closer than Admirals and Commanders. At least it's certain that Akainu will be easily comparable to them as the Fleet Admiral (there is no reason to assume he's gonna be weaker than Sengoku or even Garp at the end).
At this point i agree...unfortunately. Though i hope for better portrayal for the Admirals in the future.

Because he will lose to either Sanji or Zoro. You better pray to Oda that Akainu is Luffy's opponent and not Sabo
He'll do Akainu justice. That I'm sure at least will happen.

Highkey bad look for Oda, he getting too desperate. Movie gonna be asscheeks I don't know any One Piece fan who is actually hyped for a 2 hour Hatsune miku concert.

Stampede could sell itself. This movie Oda bending over backwards to generate hype.
You prolly underestimate the value of the japanese market. OP is gigantic there, hardly comparable to the west, although it's also huge here.

Also, the average fan prolly doesn't care much for power levels and OP fights. The japanese and the huge casual part of the community will gobble up the movie. Especially because they love their idol shit, for whatever reason.

Also, if you remove the movie as an argument. It isn't wild to assume that Shanks simply acted like this (just appearing near Wano, but not entering it) because he might have known that the marines or other forces might show up after the news to take care of the exhausted winners... Beckman being pretty smart helps this argument.

P.s. Yeah, Oda sucks tho. Without us theorising the appearance of the red hair pirates, it looks stupid asf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.