Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly reminder: Kaido is villain from the past, he's irrelevant to the top dogs as he was disposed of before the final saga

Greenbull already no diffed King & Queen, subdued Yamato, red jobbers and dragon Momo in mere minutes while not serious, something that took Kaido 30 chapters of screen time.
Portrayal wise Aramaki ready to bust the alliance that beat Kaido & Meme, looked like a clown with Shanks but Oda didn't mention Aramaki's willingness to fight in the future for nothing.

Shanks with a single feat put the whole yonko saga in the mud.

@Red Admiral yonko level is a sinking ship, the GOATs now Teach, Akainu, Shanks & Dragon? will get powercreeped to oblivion.
Mark my words in a year Kaido & Meme will be considered low top tiers.
kaido is the main enemy from the past.

admirals are going to be the minor villains of the future. only akainu have a chance of get to be a main enemy. ryokugyu will be lucky if he gets to be the next king and is high diff by zoro

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Fandom : I can't believe they are making Momonga look bad in front of Shanks Haki. this movie is a filler shit

chapter 1055:
Highkey bad look for Oda, he getting too desperate. Movie gonna be asscheeks I don't know any One Piece fan who is actually hyped for a 2 hour Hatsune miku concert.

Stampede could sell itself. This movie Oda bending over backwards to generate hype.

I really don't go against the Shanks wank. His presentation in this chapter is raw af but he can't be the strongest Yonkou individually AND have the strongest crew with there being a logical reason for him not having defeated BM and Kaido now that we know that he was always after the One piece....and it certainly looks like Kaido being dead was convenient for him to go after it now.

@Red Admiral @comrade

Knowing the story i think the scaling will end up Shanks ~ Kaido >~ BM
Well, Greenbull being paralized by Shanks' CoC as well as him admitting he wouldn't even come to Wano because of Kaido (he admitted that Kaido's reign kept enemies away of Wano. It's not because of military or political power since Kaido's crew as well as crew hierarchy is built on strength and his crew members merely following him because of his strength) does portray him lower than Kaido and Shanks.

This chapter proved the vast gap between admirals and Yonko Commanders but it also proved the gap between emperors and admirals as well, albeit the gap between Yonko and Admirals is closer than Admirals and Commanders. At least it's certain that Akainu will be easily comparable to them as the Fleet Admiral (there is no reason to assume he's gonna be weaker than Sengoku or even Garp at the end).

If Momo wasn't there they were effectively done though which gives perspective on how Red scabbards vs Aramaki would go (the ones Kaido faced)
But it isn't the ones who faced Kaido.
Shanks specifically tells they are still recovering all of them have bandages all over their bodies, the dukes are not on Sulong, Ashura one of the strongest Scabbards is not there, Kiku lost an arm, Izo is dead...

I mean yeah it's impressive what he did to that group so effortlessly but this isn't the same group that faced Kaido not even by a bit.

Movie gonna be asscheeks I don't know any One Piece fan who is actually hyped for a 2 hour Hatsune miku concert.
I still can't grasp what shit they were smoking to which they thought it would be a good idea to make the centre of the movie, which is centered around Shanks, into 2 hours of a wannabe Hatsune Miku. I truly wished Stampede was Red instead, especially since Bullet was a former crewmember of Roger.

So, I'm not gonna be an asshole and say that Shanks doesn't have the same level of CoC control as Rayleigh. He was probably too angry to distinguish between friends and foe(s), so he ended up knocking out some of his crew too. Or Oda forgot/didn't care.

Also:

Kinda true.

Highkey bad look for Oda, he getting too desperate. Movie gonna be asscheeks I don't know any One Piece fan who is actually hyped for a 2 hour Hatsune miku concert.

Stampede could sell itself. This movie Oda bending over backwards to generate hype.
so ... the current good feats of Shanks are cause of Movie ... lol
you have to tell yourself a lot of lies to sleep at night

you were a Shanks and CoC denier for as long as I remember
getting neg diff by Oda is hard

and guess what ... Oda will not stop. so if it's too much for you ... run away and drop one piece

Status
Not open for further replies.