Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Admiral agenda will never die lmfao. I nearby expel you from the fandom. Hand over your Admiral fan card.
“Dispatch the admirals”

This is from the horse’s mouth, Aokiji, after having been attacked by Doffy having his back turned :doffytroll:

Do you now doubt the statement by the Ladmiral Aokiji?

Greenbull is shown to be Doffy level, Aokiji and the rest of admirals are only ~ Marco, Jozu, Doflamingo level

just ask Raizou :catpole:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did you not read “take it easy Captain! the rookies could pass out!”

This isn’t even a full power move from Shanks.

:josad:
Did you not read "not yet" from Ryokugyu about fighting Shanks?

No matter how many Yonko fans want to clown Ryo for this.

Imagine fighting 2 Yonko Crews. Law and Kid and etc...

Dude.

Not too sure about that. Blackbeard fought Shanks and somehow managed to scar him. We don’t know the circumstances but he had to have somehow made Shanks’ haki unimportant without a devil fruit at the time.
I really hope we get more on when that happened or a better glimpse into BB's non DF fighting style (or maybe one of the million theories about a previous fruit he had before the yami is true and related to this), while I can see him having CoA I would almost prefer if he isn't a Conqueror's user, sort of like Law who isn't as strong headed as Kid and Luffy but still have his own means to stand out.

shut up and drop the manga or go write your own story
You should take your own advice.
Yeah Kaido is likely to barely be top 10 by the time we get to EOS with Luffy, Blackbeard, Imu, Sanji, Zoro, Sabo, Yamato, Akainu, possibly even shanks being stronger than him.
EoS top 10 with judge's son above Yonkou, maybe Kaido and Shanks don't make it to a top 10 with the almighty cook taking a spot, is he going to oneshot an Admiral to be above Shanks and Kaido? You probably think that the cook is Kaido's son and Yamato is judge's daughter. :quest:

The admiral agenda is dead.

GB literally admitted inferiority to Kaido, and then got COC nuked by Shanks.
I personally think the cutest part is when he has Yamato in the vines and Yamato is just ignoring him and talking to Momo normally
Then Momo starts terrorizing him with Boro Breaths
Aramaki was screaming in agony then terrified
He jobbed overall
But it was to be expected :)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope that when Oda puts more emphasis on Shanks, his confrontation with Kaidou from 2 years ago will show, or at least a clash with the two of them sharing the skies.
@Seraphoenix @Red Admiral

Bold of you to assume Oda will show this. Would be cool but I imagine all Oda would show is Shanks and Kaido looking at each other and then switch the scene.

Seriously. Fuck Oda.

I really hope we get more on when that happened or a better glimpse into BB's non DF fighting style (or maybe one of the million theories about a previous fruit he had before the yami is true and related to this), while I can see him having CoA I would almost prefer if he isn't a Conqueror's user, sort of like Law who isn't as strong headed as Kid and Luffy but still have his own means to stand out.
Me too! He seems to have totally abandoned his previous fighting style for the fruits, but he must have been sneaky enough with that three bladed hand weapon.

I wouldn’t rule out a friendly fight like Whitebeard and Roger, but I don’t see it being serious unless if Shanks decides to stop Luffy for xyz reasons forcefully.

Which doesn’t make sense since he’s been rooting for him behind the scenes and made sure Luffy was alive.
Imo, I think we confuse his chivalry for purely good intention. He is very much about peace and bringing the new era. He is also very much a believer that Luffy is probably the bringer of this new era.

However, that all depends on his intentions for Luffy and their meeting. Remember, we still don't know exactly what Shanks wants, save for peace. We don't know why or how he aims to achieve that, and THATS what is fascinating, especially after his connections to the WG, who are essentially about "peace" but through full control of the world.

Marines are about the eradication of Piracy, but I don't think the WG feels this way, hence their conversations constantly about the "balance of powers" in the world. Imo, I still think Shanks believes in some level of this establishment, otherwise I can't see why he'd meet with them in the first place.

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Bold of you to assume Oda will show this. Would be cool but I imagine all Oda would show is Shanks and Kaido looking at each other and then switch the scene.

Seriously. Fuck Oda.
At least a sky divider wouldn't be bad, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, a little disappointed, but at least I had the filler in the anime that eased my curiosity a little about the confrontation, but it's sad, I don't have high expectations about it, Oda won't want to show it.

But if there was a confrontation, I'm pretty sure their first contact was like:

Did people want GB to fight the RHP than the Alliance? His goal was to kill Luffy not just fight anyone, fighting Shabks would be a huge risk that would make beating the Alliance near impossible. Of course he left. Also, that is clearly some form of adv coc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At least a sky divider wouldn't be bad, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, a little disappointed, but at least I had the filler in the anime that eased my curiosity a little about the confrontation, but it's sad, I don't have high expectations about it. Oda want to show this.

But if there was a confrontation, I'm pretty sure their first contact was like:

I don't fucking understand the logic behind not showing this shit lol. This mfker seriously only shows hype shit when Luffy is involved.

Imagine the thousands of hours of people wanking chapters from Akainu vs Aokiji or Shanks vs Kaido...

Status
Not open for further replies.