Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Idk I have more faith, simply because Oda has seemingly planned it from the beginning (my guess is it all revolves around One Piece, the WG National Treasure, and the Ancient Weapons), the only things that have changed probably is the number of characters included at least.
He also planned Wano forever. Stop with this notion that something Oda planned is set in stone to be good.

Oda blurred the lines too much. How are we supposed to know what's considered "swordsmanship" and what isn't when people use swords in such a wide variety of ways? I mean, Zoro has literally manifested extra heads and arms in his fights, yet he is still considered a "pure swordsman" for some reason. I don't get it.
Oda has all the freedom here.

Remember what Zoro said? "I will not lose to anyone who calls himself a swordsman". Zoro repeated this idea again in Wano when he said King never claimed himself a swordsman.

Oda can make anybody swordsman or non-swordsman just by drawing a single panel.

King sees Zoro's CoC, and says, "So you have a Kingly ambition." Do you believe that aiming to be the WSS would be a "kingly ambition" if the person who actually IS the WSS wasn't a king himself?
Ok, so was he referring to his aspirations as WSS with that statement, or was that just another way of him saying “you have conquerors haki” ?

Status
Not open for further replies.