Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To what diff does Aramaki push Sakazuki?
:sus:
solid high diff. Can go either way with other admirals
Green Bull is a bonafide top tier, best feats out of any admiral in their introduction.
Momo getting a moment induced by PIS and Shanks fanservice moment to advertise movie Red won't change that.
I do not understand admirals fans claiming he ruined admirals when Fujitora had people claiming admirals couldn't even best yonkou commanders while a casual GB performed better against scabbards + Yamato than Kaido did.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
solid high diff. Can go either way with other admirals
Green Bull is a bonafide top tier, best feats out of any admiral in their introduction.
Momo getting a moment induced by PIS and Shanks fanservice moment to advertise movie Red won't change that.
I do not understand admirals fans claiming he ruined admirals when Fujitora had people claiming admirals couldn't even best yonkou commanders while a casual GB performed better against scabbards + Yamato than Kaido did.
no admirals are top tier, greenbulls feat was as good as beating 2 veterans

She doesn't need too. By wrapping them up with his branches they all are trapped and unable to get out.
people are picky and don’t have common sense for whatever
Garp told Akainu , back in my days , I use my fist to solve anything.

Akainu drop his sword and start use his fist from now due garp advice.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
how did he know his entire crew was there, does all of shanks crew have god tier coc???
I saw the rough translation somewhere snd Ryo says: "Red Hair Pirates"?

Shanks' CoC is one thing. Maybe Ryo's roots can spread over terrain and give him info or shit.

Unless it's just translation error.

Wait a bit. Viz will clear a lot of things.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Mihawk was going to oneshot WB, a diamond man had to save him from a no name attack. Shanks has never fought anyone in the story, clashes aren't fights.
he literally said "i just want to measure, the true distance between that man and us", when a commander stopped it he realised he couldnt compete with whitebeard so he fought vista, daz bonez and crocodile

he literally said "i just want to measure, the true distance between that man and us", when a commander stopped it he realised he couldnt compete with whitebeard so he fought vista, daz bonez and crocodile
You realize that the only top tier opponent on the WBP side was Whitebeard himself? Therefore anyone Mihawk fought would automatically be someone disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.