Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, the theory is solid. At least for those who care to pay attention. Wether I'm wrong or right won't change anything. I'll keep reading One Piece all the same.
Look dude I got nothing against making theories with One Piece. I myself have come up with some crazy and out there theories (like Nami being the long-lost princess of Lodestar and shit like that). Making theories for an ongoing series is fun. But you’ve created an entire blog, a Twitter account, and 2 forum accounts dedicated to this. There’s a line where it goes from fun to genuinely unhealthy behavior and you’ve definitely crossed that line by now

Look dude I got nothing against making theories with One Piece. I myself have come up with some crazy and out there theories (like Nami being the long-lost princess of Lodestar and shit like that). Making theories for an ongoing series is fun. But you’ve created an entire blog, a Twitter account, and 2 forum accounts dedicated to this. There’s a line where it goes from fun to genuinely unhealthy behavior and you’ve definitely crossed that line by now
Don't worry mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.