Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for CarrotforNakama, i believe it was Nibel who introduced and invited him to Worstgen. Before coming here, CarrotforNakama was on Arlong Park Forums before he got banned for being toxic (sounds familiar doesn't it?). The dude also has his own Twitter page dedicated to Carrot.

I use to feel pity for Carrot and her fans, with Oda dragging her into 3 arcs without giving her enough attention and love, only to completely abandon and forget about her in Wano.

But after seeing how some of her fans behave in this thread in regards to Yamato, i think i speak for a lot of people that a lot of the pity that us Yamato fans had for Carrot and her fans was lost in all the toxicity and jealousy that came proceeding to her introduction in the manga.

Now the Carrot fanbase in this thread has just been reduced to being memed, baited, and ridiculed in this thread like clowns in a circus show and they only have themselves to blame for it. The real victims are the real, honest Carrot fans who have all but abandoned this thread and gone into hiding because of the likes of Dizzy, CarrotforNakama and Penix etc, and the stinking reputation and damage that they have caused.
Lmao lying again. I was never toxic on Arlong Park. I only said one thing: I'm prepare to go to war against Carrot hater and toxicity. THe mods didn't liked that that's all folk. When I'm ban, it's not because of toxicity, it's because I denounce it. Don't mix up reality dude.

If you are a bully, it's not the fault of the one who is being bullied, it's yours.

For you guys, honest Carrot fans are the one who shut up. You have a very biased social vision.

As for Carrot, It's not over until it's over ;)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wano isn't carrot story, that is fine. Pedro died nearly 100 chapters ago, and suddenly Luffy mentions fighting for him at the climax of Wano. The events of WCI are a catalyst for Luffy and that I believe it is the same for Carrot. They may be dormant now but they'll appear when they need to. She was drawn to look as simplistic as possible in the background of zou arc. We never expected it, but that technique won't work anymore. The fans are watching carrot now so it has to be done in a different way. We know she is there, hell oda has gone on to say he a troll. He actively went out his way to make nakama prediction harder.

this is all real, she is there included. Do you really think this mean nothing? Regardless of where oda tries to makeyour eyes go, the footsteps of the past are still there.

It not over til its over.
none of those covers mean anything is pedro gonna join too?

100% facts. I couldn't agree more.

I've said this from the beginning and I'll say it again here, but I was never really against Carrot joining, I just never saw it as happening and Oda going through with it, the commitment just wasn't there. That didn't change in WCI, and it still hasn't changed even now in Wano even after the arc has ended. That's pretty damning when you realize that a whole saga has actually passed (the VS 4 Emperors Saga started with WCI and ended with Wano, with the Final Saga starting after Wano.)

But for a Yamato fan like me, what really got me into the Carrot vs Yamato debates was actually because of something else and wasn't just Carrot vs Yamato.

Before Yamato, I was also a jinbe fan, loved him since his introduction back in the Impel Down Arc. And it was the Carrot fans shamelessly teaming up with the Sanji fans endlessly promoting Jinbe will die theories that made me finally enter the debate and pick a side.

I wasn't gonna let the same thing that happened to Jinbe on Orojackson Forums, happen to Yamato on Worstgen here.

And would you have guessed that the person back on Orojackson forums who started the whole jinbe will die theory was actually the Carrot fan dizzy2341, the same dizzy who also started the anti-Yamato crusade with his Yamato will die in Wano theory here on Worstgen forums?

The guy was a complete pussy and actually got other people (probably paid them in private), to do his Yamato trash talking for him. The first Yamato will die theory that i saw in this thread actually came not from dizzy2341, but Prochief, who was actually a jinbe fan (i assume he agreed to do dizzy's dirty work because he was afraid that Yamato was gonna steal Jinbe's spotlight).

I had to go through multiple people before I actually figured out that it was dizzy2341 pulling all the strings.

As for CarrotforNakama, i believe it was Nibel who introduced and invited him to Worstgen. Before coming here, CarrotforNakama was on Arlong Park Forums before he got banned for being toxic (sounds familiar doesn't it?). The dude also has his own Twitter page dedicated to Carrot.

I use to feel pity for Carrot and her fans, with Oda dragging her into 3 arcs without giving her enough attention and love, only to completely abandon and forget about her in Wano.

But after seeing how some of her fans behave in this thread in regards to Yamato, i think i speak for a lot of people that a lot of the pity that us Yamato fans had for Carrot and her fans was lost in all the toxicity and jealousy that came proceeding to her introduction in the manga.

Now the Carrot fanbase in this thread has just been reduced to being memed, baited, and ridiculed in this thread like clowns in a circus show and they only have themselves to blame for it. The real victims are the real, honest Carrot fans who have all but abandoned this thread and gone into hiding because of the likes of Dizzy, CarrotforNakama and Penix etc, and the stinking reputation and damage that they have caused.
Since when was I a Carrot fan?
I don’t like Yamato but I’ve always stated that Carrot doesn’t have a shot at joining

Lmao lying again. I was never toxic on Arlong Park. I only said one thing: I'm prepare to go to war against Carrot hater and toxicity. THe mods didn't liked that that's all folk. When I'm ban, it's not because of toxicity, it's because I denounce it. Don't mix up reality dude.

If you are a bully, it's not the fault of the one who is being bullied, it's yours.

For you guys, honest Carrot fans are the one who shut up. You have a very biased social vision.

As for Carrot, It's not over until it's over ;)
I don’t get it. How did a cartoon rabbit cause so much drama?

Look you do you but this is sounding like those people who were obsessed with Geno getting into Smash despite the fact that he hadn’t appeared in any Nintendo media for 2.5 decades
Like I said, the theory is solid. At least for those who care to pay attention. Wether I'm wrong or right won't change anything. I'll keep reading One Piece all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.