Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Calm down, m8.
If we were to "embrace the laws of nature", we wouldn't even be here in the first place.
But I like the "burn the bourgeoise" part.
:suresure:
Just be careful with that "freedom" speech.
"Freedom" is nothing but an empty concept that, depending on who's defending it, are just trying to justify a status quo of inequality and abuses.
:gonope:
I don't want to embrace anarchy, but this country mutilated my baby dick and wanted me to kill gay people because of cult bullshit, so I'd much rather live off the land like the Native Americans, than blow up kids in a foreign country for oil money. This world's concept of freedom is empty as fuck (I live in a country built by slaves that can't stop bitching about how free it is), but I like Oda's concept of freedom: staking your life on what you believe. Shanks does it right.

Nature isn't the problem. Humanity is trying to destroy nature with pollution and nukes. Nature just wants people to coexist. I'm sick of tolerating violent people for the sake of political correctness. If people can tolerate living in countries ruled by war criminals, they can tolerate people criticizing war criminals on the internet.

I don't mean we should just act like mindless beasts. I mean we should live in balance with nature, rather than destroy life around us mindlessly. Death happens. If an animal eats me to feed itself, why should I hate it? The people who wanted me to murder innocent people out of their own greed are the people that piss me off.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't want to embrace anarchy, but this country mutilated my baby dick and wanted me to kill gay people because of cult bullshit, so I'd much rather live off the land like the Native Americans, than blow up kids in a foreign country for oil money. This world's concept of freedom is empty as fuck (I live in a country built by slaves that can't stop bitching about how free it is), but I like Oda's concept of freedom: staking your life on what you believe. Shanks does it right.

Nature isn't the problem. Humanity is trying to destroy nature with pollution and nukes. Nature just wants people to coexist. I'm sick of tolerating violent people for the sake of political correctness. If people can tolerate living in countries ruled by war criminals, they can tolerate people criticizing war criminals on the internet.

I don't mean we should just act like mindless beasts. I mean we should live in balance with nature, rather than destroy life around us mindlessly. Death happens. If an animal eats me to feed itself, why should I hate it? The people who wanted me to murder innocent people out of their own greed are the people that piss me off.
I was going to say you're from USA due to the second bolded part, but that first one is really confusing me, ngl.
lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.