Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the part where the pathetic fucker was unable to handle things on his own and had to resort to Buggy to survive.
Maybe the part where is confirmed that he really is a YC like Vista and nothing more.
Maybe is the fact that he ran away and joined a pack to survive the admirals while Shanks made admirals ran away in fear like bitches.
Maybe is the fact that he is unable to do anything to Buggy since he does not even know how to cut things like him with CoA or CoC.
And so on...
So much headcanon
Where is it stated that he had to resort to buggy to handle stuff ?
More like buggy was lucky that Mihawk was here :milaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
This chapter is a fucking bloodbath
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung we need to tread carefully, where we stand in the swordswallower wank can decide our future
I will absolutely never side with Yonko wanking monkeys on any issue.

Let the rest of the Admiral fans decide what course of action to take, I’ll die on a Mihawk hill before I ever side with the likes of Erkant, MonsterCrydo or Sasaki Framejiro lol.

Mihawk > Kaido

I

Indigo

I can already see a massive double spread from the final war in my head:

Revolutionaries + Luffy's fleet are having a hard time against the Upgraded Pacifistas and the SSG's new creation

then, from the horizon, two massive shadows show up

the first is the Noah, bringing all the Fishmen to the surface, being pulled by Sea Kings controlled by Shirahoshi

the second is Pluton, bringing all the Samurai of Wano, being pulled by Zunesha controled by Momo, and on top of Zunesha are all the minks being led by Wanda and Carrot

this right here

is bad ass

i don't even care if One Piece is Goofy right now

Eh, let's not give too much credit to this scene. It's the same nonsense people parrot with Mihawk fighting Vista. We all know Mihawk is stronger than he let on in Marineford.

I've never judged Mihawk has being weak at all, just not "superior" to Shanks/Blackbeard.

There is a reason Buggy is a Yonko, and it's because of what backs him. It's pretty obvious
Nah Buggy's a Yonko because of his immense criminal empire. Mihawk's just one part of that

So here’s something for everyone to think on….

Boa’s absence dramatically increases the chances that she’s been captured.
Maybe, but how would this help the plot?
It does not look like Oda will try a rescue Ace arc version 2.0. This ship sailed when Sabo managed to escape.
I think she may have lost a lot (like losing the island in a buster call) but not being captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.