Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji wants to explore such technique.
And remind me who trained under Shinobu in the arts of "kunoichism" during Wano?
Ah yes...
Her....
The true and only love for Sanji's life. Our dear Nami-swaaaaaaan.
Everyone is fitting quite nicely....
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:
Suddenly I would love a fanart of Sanji dressed as Andy Bogard and Nami dressed as Mai Shiranui.
Robin busting Franky's battle-balls to get him to join the crew during Post-Enies-Lobby was actually foreshadowing for Nami developing ball-destroying-techniques in the future.

G

Gorosei Informer

Carrot becoming the leader of the Minks is dumb and random. There was no character arc for her whatsoever in learning how to become a leader and she is far too inexperienced. She really has not proven herself to be capable enough nor responsible enough for such a role.
Its like Koby becoming an Admiral or something suddenly. Or maybe a Vice Admiral at least?

I don't understand Odas choice here at all. Trying to compensate for her not joining the crew Oda? Lmao.

"Mihawk will do it all by himself
No need to join anyone, he's the most powerful fighter "

Now

"It's okay...he will make Buggy PK, he joined for fun" Lol
Those who tried to say Mihawk can get to end game by himself (I don't think anyone did, though) were genuinely retarded.

No Yonko, not even Kaido can make there by themselves. There's a reason why all of them, specifically Shanks, have insanely powerful crews.

And if Buggy gets to Laugh Tale, you'd be denial if you think Mihawk didn't make the biggest and largest contribution to it- if not nearly all. Hajrudin and his entire giant fleet abandoned him for Luffy. He's just full of no-name fodders and 2-3 Warlords, and Crocodile ain't anything above generic Commanders while Buggy himself is low tier.

If you remove Mihawk, Buggy's entire crew can be absolutely destroyed by Commanders and executives of a Yonko Crew alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.