Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless under developed character can't join the main crew.. There's Zero chances shitty Carrot becomes a Strawhat get it out of your numbskull brain.. No future Strawhat would be completely irrelevant in the biggest One Piece arc and the arc before they join..
Biggest so far. Say what you want, regardless it is not over until it is over.

Mihawk was originally introduced as someone chasing pirates to get their rewards. Guess Buggy placing bounties on the marines may have been one of his motivations why to hunt the marines for fun

Well one thing which makes this development interesting is the fact it goes in a total different route than theories which suggested he'd ally with Shanks. It gives him a different path, and judging by Buggy's "luck", this organisation might actually reach Laugh Tale, which could be Oda's way to make the Zoro vs Mihawk battle happening there
Yeah, now we have a perfect setup for all four yonko crews clash at Raftel. They are all going for the big prize

The guy people were saying he didn't need to join under anyone for protection and could handle being hunt down by the marines alone? Yes
One of the main reasons people believed he would've join under shanks was for those reasons. While it didn't end up being shanks he couldn't go around without the protection from a higher power
Because he doesnt need any protection. He can deal it himself. Man attacked Whitebeard at MF, went to Shanks' territory to show Luffy's poster, you think he is scared of anybody? He probably joined Buggy so that glory hunter fodder marines and pirates dont ruin his peace.

Even if that were the case and Yamato was actually not going to join, which I don't believe for a second, the story needs an ending. This is clearly not it.
Wano in general is literally just being put on pause. The borders are still up afterall and that was one of the major plots of the story

The guy people were saying he didn't need to join under anyone for protection and could handle being hunt down by the marines alone? Yes
One of the main reasons people believed he would've join under shanks was for those reasons. While it didn't end up being shanks he couldn't go around without the protection from a higher power

He could've had fun on his own and not joined buggy and the rest of them
"Mihawk will do it all by himself
No need to join anyone, he's the most powerful fighter "

Now

"It's okay...he will make Buggy PK, he joined for fun" Lol

Hmm it doesn't seem like mihawk and croc joined buggys crew. It's more like buggys crew made an allegiance to the other warlords.

Essentially they are his allies. The same way other people outside of luffys crew are allies to him

G

Gorosei Informer

They really hinted at him but gave no spoilers on him
There was some more detailed spoilers leaked earlier that had all the info from these ones too. They mentioned Kidd definitely and I believe Law too IIRC. I just deleted them sadly on a Discord I posted them on or I could have quoted them.

It was involving Kidd recognising Shanks haki, reacting to it but not sure if they were legit too. Almot 100% of the current spoilers matched the leaked ones before though.

I

Indigo

Whats the point of the whole yamato thing if she's staying in wano? I don't get it. Is oda going senile? What's the whole point of yamato again? Ruining the fanbase with this stupid fight of ther gender?
She is not staying in Wano, she is joining

people are just too stupid to understand a fucking callback scene

Yamato is on that ship

haters can all drop the cope

Hajrudin was a S TIER MERCENARY in Buggy's organization :kobeha:

Just admit Mihawk is CARRYING HIM
Also forgetting.
Buggy was confirmed to have the most manpower among shibuchaki
crocodile and his own organization which made him an shibuchaki

This is just admirals hype they can’t lose to mere commanders like mihawk, also he isn’t Zoro final fight

Status
Not open for further replies.